Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Learning about my journal!

This is my goal here!!

th_blink_makemethin_OD.gif

I hate not knowing how to add pics and change my font lol BUt I will figure it out soon enough. I did figure out how to do a link :)  I linked one of my favorite jounals (Linda's)  It took me SO long to read all of her journal but I loved it!~ Its very inspirational.  Well there are a lot of things that I plan on doing here in this journal...one being to lose weight over this next year and another is to document my new baby's life.  He's not that "new" anymore (he's 2 already) but he's still young enough to enjoy reading it when he gets older.  

I already have something to tell tonight!  My two older children went to the bowling alley to bowl and they ran into a drunk ADULT that was causing them trouble and he was teasing my son because he is deaf. I personally thought the guy may have been gay.  He was following my son around (my son is 16) and my son was trying to figure out why he was doing it.  My daughter told the guy that he was deaf and he just began bugging him about it.  Saying he wasn's deaf he was just stuck up!  My kids told the bartender who was there to stop the guy and she flat out said "NO"  I was ticked to hear that!    The kids just left and came home...smart thing to do. My daughter was so angry and she yelled at the guy and said "NO ONE teases my brother but me! "  It was SO cute and here I thought she hated her brother!  She is 17 almost 18.  I'm so proud of her for stickeing up for her brother like she did!  I LOVE YOU ALEXANDRA!!

No comments: