Saturday, December 30, 2006

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

Here is a little info about me and my life.
     I grew up in a very small town, my dad was an alcoholic for as long as I can remember but he was never a mean alcoholic.  My mom was not but she did have her moments that she partied.  I grew up with two brothers and four sisters. I was the youngest.  I was spoiled by my older sisters and felt very fortunate to have them in my life.  My parents never made us go to school so I ended up failing out because of NOT going.  I quit when I was a junior, and have always regretted it.  My best friend at the time tried to talk me out of it but I was certain that this is what i wanted to do.  I was very lucky to meet a great guy who by the way talked me into going BACK to school (which I did) and move in with his family.  His parents were awesome and I loved them.  They were (what I considered at the time) very wealthy.  They had an awesome home and I would yell at my boyfriend whenever he would put his feet on the coffee table!  We met Aug 27 of 1986 and were married Aug 29, 1987.  I had just turned 18 and he was 17 (needed his parents permission) Dating just over a year my brother said we would never make it and I shouldn't do it. He was so angry with me.  Of course , who listens to their brother or sister right? Well, I did marry this man and had three beautiful children with him over our 20 years of marriage.  We got fat together too! lol  That is the reason I'm here journaling for one is to try to get some support through journaling. Even if I don't get any comments the main thing is to see what I eat and keep track of it all.  Pics coming up in my next entry.

No comments: