Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Start as of the 1st of Jan, 2007.

Today was a fun day for the family...we had "Big Toy Day"  its a celebration we have right around my Inlaws anniversary.  And it's also when they adopted my hubby.  So we all exchange gifts and usually a dinner.  The baby got a shake and go track along with a Dora Big Wheel...He is a boy but he loves dora and he's only 2 so I oked it with grandma who bought it.  He really enjoyed the presents and his fav was a stuffed Dora doll of all things lol.  My oldest son got a laptop and my daughter got an IPOD and so did hubby and I .  I love it. 
 THE PIC ABOVE IS OF ME BUT IT'S NOT A VERY CLEAR ONE BUT THE ONLY ONE I HAVE RIGHT NOW ON THE COMPUTER THANKS TO MY SON ;0

I'm now at work and it's hell tonight because of the hockey teams in here.  They are just horrible to deal with and the parents are worse then the kids are! 
Well, tomorrow is a start of a new life for me...its the day I begin to prepare for my "new" year.   I have tried and tried so many times and each time I fail. I'm looking for something...anything to push me in the right direction.  I hope I can do it! 
NOTE:  Still can't figure out how to post pics!!  GRRR  HEY I FIGURED IT OUT...THE ABOVE PICTURE IS OF MY BABY BOY WHO IS JUST A FEW MONTHS OLD IN THIS PIC. HE IS NOW OVER 2 BUT I WILL POST NEW ONES IN NEXT ENTRIES.  JUST PRACTICING RIGHT NOW.

No comments: