Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Football season/fun up north!

Another long lost post.  It's been football season and I can tell.  I'm watching the games...even ones I prob shouldn't be watching lol  I think I'm hooked!  Packers won their last game but lost the one before that which was depressing since they should have won!  Oh well, they have a 5 and 1 record so I will take that lol.  The new season shows have also been on so with all that I have not had a lot of time for computer fun!  I'm gong to try to sneak some posts in once in a while so I dont' get to far behind. I have been reading and commenting but not doing much on my own! 

Whats new???  Well I think I have some sort of ear thing going on.  Can't hear well in my right ear and have ringing in it.  I have to get to the doctor to get it looked at. I can hear fluid in there big time tho.  Ummm...Stefan is still doing VERY well in school.  Alex has been coming around a lot lately with her boyfriend Pat. I really like him...he's polite and good to her. 

Cory is out of town for the whole week...he's in Nashville TN.  I miss him..especially when our shows are on and I have to watch without him.  AND I'm scared at night...hearing things that I usually don't hear when there is a man in the house.  lol  This is the only time I hate being in the country.  Alex, pat and their friend came out to the house last night and had sweet and sour chicken with me...then I called her later after they left because I was feeling so dizzy and wanted her to stay at the house with me just in case.  It came on fast and was gone by morning...not sure what that was about. 
My MIL is also gone all week so It sure has been quiet around here with just Nick and I during the  day and Nick, Stefan, and I at night. 

I have some pictures to share of our weekend before last.  Nick and I went to my sisters house for the weekend. 

Here is a pick of a note my daughter left for us...she wanted to be sure we SAW it. lol  In the background we have my sister in her Pj's cooking us breakfast and my dad off to the right of the pic.



Here is a close up of what the note said:



My adorable great nephew Ethan



Oh my sister is going to KILL me!  Here she is doing dishes and talking on the phone too. lol 



That is all the pics I got that weekend because we were to busy having fun I guess. I didn't take that many.  I should have taken more!  This weekend was SO hot and humid up North which was really weird for this season and something SO funny happened.  A bee had flew down my sisters shirt and we were outside...she whipped her shirt off and was running around in her bra! lol  The neighbor got a show.  He happened to be outside too. haha  It was a fun weekend and I also got to see/pet a wolf.  My ex boyfriend (he happens to be a cousin of my sisters husband AND my best friends brother) called my sister and asked if I wanted to see her...he knows i love wolves... so I of course said yes! lol  She was beautiful.  I wish I had taken a pic of her but didn't even think of it!  I think that's about all that has been going on around here. I will try to post more often! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing our pics.
Missie