Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's COLD

Hello all who reads my journal.  The last few days have been so cold.  The sun is out today so that really helps warm it up.  Wow there has just been nothing going on the past few days and it's been pretty boring to say the least.  I have not been to a ww meeting in  a few weeks because of the funerals and some other things that were going on. My MIL has been out of town off and on for a while now.  I think she's back now for a while.  We do plan on going to weigh in on Sat.  I just hope it's a good one! 

Remember when Nick hurt his toenail?  Well, his nail just now fell off!  yesterday...but it's still hanging on my a piece of skin.  We tried pulling but it's on there pretty good!  I thought I would leave it to fall off on it's own.  This is about all the new news I have going on around here lately.  I do have some new pics I can post but my camera is in the van and cory took the van to work today.  So maybe later I can add them.  Hope you all are having a great fall season so far. 

No comments: