Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The month of Oct!

This month was a real sucky month!  We've had four relatives pass away this month and I turned another year older!  My daughter and her boyfriend broke up and my son is in pain right before wrestling season starts!  OH and did I mention my baby turned into the devil over the past two weeks??  It has all started when I stopped giving him naps and I started giving naps again yesterday and it DID make a difference so we will see if it continues to work.   Oh and this month we also learned that our Boxer may have a fainting disorder!  Seriously!  He will fall over for no reason at all and just lay there for a few sec and then get up and act totally normal.  lol It's funny but it's not ya know.  I hope I catch it on video some time soon.  he's only done it three times so far and this week not at all. 

Well we went shopping yesterday (my hubby and I) and I picked up the new Britney Spears CD (my husband would NOT go into the store with me because i purchased this cd lol)  and I love it.  Ya i know! lol But I think she has a terrific voice and I know she is having problems but hey don't we all!?  I thought it was kind of funny that she ran over that reporters foot!  She's young but I'm sure she will come around.

What else has been going on?  Well not much at all!  Same ol Same ol!  I'm hoping to get back to journaling every day now that the busy month of Oct is now over!  I hope you all are doing well and I'm sure happy to see that  Heather got a laptop and is back :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have had a lot going on this past month.  Hopefully November will be much better.  Happy Halloween.
Missie