Friday, November 2, 2007

A Dinner Helper

Well, it's November already and time to "Fall Back" again!  Now it's time for hubby to go in when it's dark and come home when it's dark!  He hates that!  His office doesn't have a window so the only time he sees the light of day is if he goes out for lunch and usually  he brings his own. Well, today my MIL and I are trying this new Dinner Helpers thingy I added a link on Dinner helpers so you can check it out.  It sounds really good so we have an apt at noon to go make our dinners and all we have to do is make um and bring them home.  They do all the chopping and preparation and clean up.  NICE!  And the price is really good considering that.  I'm going to take some pics on my phone when i'm there  and I will post some of our dinners so you can check them out.  Nick is being MUCH better now that I have added naps back into his routine.  I love that!  Alex is watching him today for us because there are no kids under 10 allowed there which I really like!  I don't want my kid OR anyone else's kids running around while I try to cook!lol  Well, that's about all thats going on today :)  I will add pics when I get home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of Dinner Helpers before.  Intresting.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We have Super Suppers here in Dallas :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

we have something like that here but the name escapes me this morning...
Lyn