Monday, November 5, 2007

Cute

Ok I was checking on this site called I can haz cheezeburger which I was told about from a friend of mine and I have to share a picture.  I will try and share some on each entry.  They are just to cute not to share lol 



lolcats & funny cat pictures - ..iâ��d eat yooz  but i is to tired
moarfunny pictures

Check out more if you have time.  They are SO cute and gaurenteed to make you smile.

Today I am spending the day cleaning.  Nick is napping right now and so I thought I would jump on here quick and say hello.  After he wakes up I have to run and get Stefan and school and then it's back home to clean.  Dinner will be raspberry chicken tonight.  The day is going really good except it's very windy and very cold outside today! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I can almost see the wheels turning in that cats head and I can hear him say "Please Lord, give me the energy to catch that fish."  Cute picture!  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

How bout them Packers? They are doing so awesome!  So glad Favre didn't retire!! :) lol

So are you sharing the recipe for Rasberry chicken--it sounds delicious!

Janis