Sunday, November 11, 2007

I forgot to answer a question

OK a while back I remembered that someone had asked me if I were going to share the Rasp chicken recipe.  Well I can't yet because it's a dish from Dinner Helpers and we were just given some by my MIL and we liked it so I'm going to make it this Tuesday.  I will try writing it down and share it later. 

Next on the list is WW...well I went to weigh in yesterday and I had missed the month before that so I ended up gaining most of the weight I lost back!  UGH!!  SO it's starting over time again!

Other then that...not much going on.  They had a small fire at my hubby's school he works at but nothing bad.  Mostly flooding caused by the pumps reversing and pumping water out instead of IN the pools! gotta go...were eating WW meat loaf. I will let you know how that tastes! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is a new day.  A Fresh starrt for WW.  You can do it.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Monday.
Missie