Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update on Cubby

Still no luck finding Cubby...he did not make it home last night on his own which tells me one of two things..  either he is dead or someone stole him. Maybe some hunter saw him and thought his wife would love him. He is very scared of gun shots so I don't know if he ran off when we let him out to potty or what.  We talked to some hunters and they are keeping an eye out for him.  And I made a poster to hang in the gas station near us.  Now I won't be able to enjoy the packer game!  I have searched every where I can  this morning hoping I would find him someplace!  But no sign of him.  I keep thinking that I want to find him but I don't because I know if I find him there will be something wrong or he will not be alive.  I'm hoping that someone did  take him and he's ok. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put an ad in the paper...someone may have found him and didn't know what else to do, so they took him home.    I hope he's OK, too...and I have a feeling he is.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine.  Sending hugs your way.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Carrie hope it turns out good.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear Cubby is still gone.  Hope he is found soon safe and sound!

The Packer game was good though. :)  It didn't play here in MN but we "watch" it on NFL.com. lol

I'll be praying for you and Cubby!

Janis

Anonymous said...

OH......I sure hope you find him and he is okay!!!  I know how it feels to be missing someone like that....just because he is a pet doesn't mean he is not family!  I have faith, you will find him and he will be just fine!!!!

Cassey