Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meeting Dora / Wrestling meet

I am downloading pictures right now be back in a few ;)

OK got them downloaded after a few minutes trying!!!  WHew  We just got home about 10:45 tonight.  It was a LONG night!  Stefan won both his matches...one with a pin so he played well!  I was so proud of him.  And grandma was funny...she told anyone who would listen..."hey, that's my grandson" lol  She was proud of him.  Nick was with us because we went there right after seeing Dora.  Nick was pretty good considering he's THREE!  YA  Not to bad really but he had his moments.  A man sitting next to me made him a paper airplane and that occupied him for an hour or so.  I took him out the the hallway to play in between matches.  My pictures are terrible but I"m going to share them anyhow.  I got one good one of Dora...they really rush you through the line.  The line was LONG...it took us over an hour just standing in line!  My sister came in with her two grandkids and I wonder how she did with them waiting that long.  I would have stayed but I had to get going to watch Stefan.

 Here are the pics: And we wait...and wait...and wait....

 


We find something to do while standing in line...this helps!  I bet they made a lot of money on this toy today!!



Trying to get our first peek at Dora...no luck



Finally we get a good shot :) 



Nick by Dora...he was not all that thrilled and a little scared.



We finally make it to the high school of our apponent!  Nick looks at me and then....




POOF....GONE.....And he's off! All i have to say about that is...he's staying home with dad on Sat lol  



And Stefan starts, he's in Yellow.





He's heading back to his team after shaking the other teams coaches hand....Does that sound right? lol  He got a pin! My camera sucked in here and so its the only pictures I got for todays meet. :( 



We were happy for Stefan...they have SO many kids on their team so 1/2 of the team did not get to wrestle!  Our school is huge compared to many other schools around us so unfortunately a lot of the kids have to hang out and only watch

My Packers lost so that makes me sad!  Well, it's off to bed and will talk tomorrow. 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! Emmi

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!  I was tickled Cubby is home safety, I watch my 4 babies like a mother chicken with her chicks.  

I have a almost 3 year old grandson who is our newest light of our lives.  He is big into Disney's Cars right now.  

Keep working on the weight loss, I've lost 60 pounds since January of this year because I was so tired of being big, tired, etc.  I started with just cutting down on food, ate off a small dinner plate, no seconds, thirds, fiber, fiber, fiber...you would be surprised how a few shredded wheats fill you up!
Good Luck!!  I went from a size 16 to size junior 5 in skinny jeans and I love it!

debbie

Anonymous said...

Great pics.
Take care, Chrissie