Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mate Meme

I got this from Kelli over at Green olives and Pickle Juice who got it from Missie who is private :) who got it from  Dawn from Carpe Diem  Seize the day.  lol 

The Mate Meme

1. Who is your mate?

Cory my hubby for 20 years now

2. How long have you been together?

We've been together almost 22 years.

3. How long dated?

We dated for a little over a year and we were still in high school...I had one boyfriend before him. 

4. How old is your mate?

Cory is 38

5. Who eats more?

 Cory for sure lol

6. Who said "I love you" first?

Cory

7. Who is taller?

Cory is.  He's 6'1 and I'm only 5'3.

8. Who sings better?

uhh me for sure! lol

9. Who is smarter?

 Oh my...that would be my Cory...he has a Genius IQ big time! .

10. Whose temper is worse?

That would have to be me =0P

11. Who does the laundry?

me and only me

12. Who does the dishes?

OMG me for sure and sometime I can force my son to do them


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

Depends on where your standing lol if your standing at the foot of the bed then it's me

14. Who pays the bills?

He does...I clean and etc..... etc....

15. Who has bigger feet?

uhh he does at a size 11 wide 

16. Who has longer hair?

lol me by far.

17. Who is better with the computer?

umm lets see he built every puter in this house...and he's a computer engineer too...so I would think he is.

18. Who mows the lawn?

My son Stefan

19. Who cooks dinner?

me..

20. Who drives when you are together?

I do most of the time.

21. Who pays when you go out?

He gives me the money and I pay it lol

22. Who is most stubborn?

ohhh that would have to be him.

23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

MEEEE

24. Whose parents do you see the most?

his...they live next door

25. Who kissed who first?

Oh this is sweet...he asked me if he could kiss me!  And then he gave me his jacket to keep...it had his name on it

26. Who asked who out?

I called him and asked him out.   He told me that he would have never called me because he didn't think I would ever like him.  HUH!  Funny! 

27. Who proposed?

He did...and then we went to Kmart to get our 4.00 rings!~ How sweet!  We were only 16 and 17 yrs old lol  He worked as a cook then!  And I didn't work! 

28. Who is more sensitive?

me me me

29. Who has more friends?

me....definitely me...he is not a social person unless i force him..lol

30. Who has more siblings?

me, I have 2 brothers (both deceased) and 4 sisters.  He is an only child (adopted) but he has 3   1/2 sisters someplace and a 1/2 brother all that we never get to see.  We did meet all of them once tho. 

31. Who wears the pants in the family?

UMM that would be him for sure ;)  Although I do get away with wearing them if I put them on fast and run!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...too too funny...loved your answers,.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your answers.
Missie