Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guess what?!

Hubby is gone today and tomorrow so you know what that means?!  I get to watch FOOTBALL all day if I want!  Packers WON so that makes me very  happy.  And I am now watching the Patriots game.  I hope the colts win because it's my MIL's sisters team :)  Plus I don't want them to be ahead of the packers! lol  Selfish reasons on my part.   I made another Dinner helpers meal and it's REALLY good again.  I made the Beef garlicy stir fry.  YUM!  We made the Breakfast Lasagna yesterday morning and I tried it today and that was YUM too!  So far it's three out of three that we like.  And I rate them all at a 5 so far. 

I'm going to try to take some pics of our meals tonight.  We STILL have left over Breakfast Lasagna  so that means we got a good three meals out of that one!  It's filling and there was a lot of it.  I tried calling my niece today to see if she wanted a slice for her better half but she didn't answer her phone!  Oh well, her loss right! lol  Well, I'm going to get back to the Patriot game for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping the Patriots win, and later the Eagles.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You can have football...I don't really like any of the professional sports.  Even the Seahawks!   I wish they'd broadcast the local high school games.  Those would be worth watching.  I'm going to try the "Dinners" place here in town soon.   Linda in Washington state