Saturday, November 17, 2007

OH what a SAD afternoon!

Well I am just tremendously sad right now because I cannot find my Pomeranian (Cubby)  He has been missing since about noon or one pm this afternoon.  We have been looking for him for hours with no luck.  I started looking when it was still light outside and looked up until just a little while ago when we searched every where we could possibly search with our spot light.  I don't know if he's laying out there in pain someplace or if someone stole him.  I would rather someone stole him and would give him a good home rather then him being out in this cold 20 degree weather suffering. 

We still got our baby kitten which Nick keeps picking up by the neck!  GRRR

I am going back out to the garage to see if there is any sign of him...left him a blanket  and left the garage door which is attached to the house open so in case he makes his way home he can get in to someplace warm.  Wish me luck finding him please! I will let ya all know if we find him.

This is the very first picture I took of our little baby before my Nick was even born.  He was seven weeks old here!  It's he just the cutest thing ever? This was back in 2002

Cubbyat7weeksold.jpg cubby at 7 weeks old picture by 2breakaway1968

This is the last picture I took of our little cubby before he vanished.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry!

Hope you find him soon!
I'll be praying!
Janis

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry!  I know how attached we can get to our little furry friends.    Such a cute little thing!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

oh no.....i so hope you find him soon!

kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry........hoping he came home by now.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say didn't he just make up with Nick. Poor baby hope you find him soon.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

awww....I know I am a little late on this one, but I am catching up on my journals....I sure hope by the time I get to the end, you have found him!!!

Cassey