Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Morning Meeting at WW

Weigh in:  well it went good considering I ate Funyuns and pepsi last night! AFTER 10!  I didn't expect a loss but I got one.  2.2 lbs!  I'm taking it and feeling pretty good about it.  I can imagine how much I could have lost if I had done GOOD all week!  It was rough getting up so early because I stayed up late which I shouldn't have.  I was playing with the kitty after I put Nick down.  He is such a sweet little thing!  I hope I can find him a great home.  Well, so anyway...it back to adding points and Shell...I will start reporting my points to you tonight k.  I have been slacking totally and you know me...if you don't hear from me it's bad! 
Ok talk to you all later...I'm sure I will do another entry tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the weight loss!
Missie

Anonymous said...

2 lbs. sounds good to me.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you!!!!  2.2 pounds is awesome!!!!

Cassey