Thursday, November 15, 2007

My BAD lil boy!!!

I didn't get a chance to get on here yesterday because I was on the run again with my MIL.  We went out for lunch with my daughter and her boyfriend.  Before that I was trying to catch up on alerts and then I cleaned and did a load of laundry.  We had to stop at the grocery store on our way home...it was 3:30 by that time and ALREADY showing signs of darkness!  Man I hate that!  Anyway, grandma took Nick potty while I ran and got protein bars for my son for after school and before wrestling.  Well, she came to meet me and as she was getting close Nick decided he was going to take off running!  Grandma gave him a Dora doll that she was going to buy him.  I told him to come back by me but he just laughed and ran farther!  GRRR THIS got me a little upset!  Everyone was looking at me of course and grandma and I were trying to block him off...thank goodness there was two of us.  We finally got him cornered and the Dora doll went back on the shelves (he seemed to know this was going to happen) he didn't really throw that big of fit about it...and out to the car he went.  THAT bothered him! lol I was very proud of my MIL for sticking to her guns and not allowing him to have the dora doll and bringing him out to the car right away.  I think she sees that he's getting to be a spoiled little boy and I DON'T want that!  He got two spankings after we got home too. After we got home I decided to take him downstairs where we have a glass table and play playdough with him.  He was SO good that whole time and we had fun.   It just seems that once he hit the age THREE (just a few days ago!) it was WOW BAD!  I got him dinner a bath and off to bed he went.  We had chili cheese chicken for dinner!  YUM my fav!  I know I got that recipe off of one of the journals I read but can't remember what one!  SORRY!
 OK have some pics to share and then will get into today.
First ones are of my son showing off some muscle:
He's been working hard in the weight room this past month trying to rebuild the muscle he has let slip away from not working out much over the summer.






This my son took on one of our frosted mornings we had. 




WHATS ON THE AGENDA FOR TODAY?:  FOR THOSE BELOW NOT SO MUCH!!! (PS>>this pic of cubby and Nick is RARE!!!  Cubby hates nick!)    FOR ME....See below the pics





 Today I am going to have another long day...I have to get dishes done, cleaning done, laundry going, that will most likely take me up to dinner time (we
are having Harvest stuffed pork chops).  ...I have to make dinner  and then I have to be out of the house by 5:30 tonight to make it to my son's parent teacher wrestling conference.  That takes an hour...maybe more...and then we will be heading home where I will need to finish up my son's ACT app  (man this thing is longer then I remember) we have to get it sent in by the end of the week.  I have been working on it for a few days now lol.  SLOWLY!  THEN I would LOVE to be able to watch Greys and then hit the sack!  Thanks goodness there is only one show to watch tonight for us! lol
Whew that's about it for me.  Hope you all are having a good day out there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like my day....ughhhh...I got my sink fixed last night?  around 1 am?  and I am goign to take before and after pictures...lol

kelly

Anonymous said...

My daughter pulled a stunt like that in a store once!  It's funny now, but not when it happend.  Hope you have good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love those little stinkers! :) lol

So not looking forward to those in-store temper tantrums but I have always promised myself that we will go straight to the car--no matter what is in the cart!

I hate when parents stand and listen to their children throw a temper tantrum and then give in in the store..i have such a hard time being quiet. I want to tell them they are nuts and they better not have their child in my classroom because boy will they be surprised! lol :)

Sounds like you are doing great with him!

jains

Anonymous said...

LOL well your son is getting a muscle from working out. Teens crack me up always wanting to show off their muscles. As for the pic of Cubby and Nick.. did you ever think he likes him now that he's bad. LOL. Kyan doesn't turn 3yo until January, but he's got a head start on being bad. My daughter said I don't know what happened. She thought she had it easy and he was just gonna be good because they've gotten through the 2yo stage. I told her NO HONEY you're just beginning and it's 3s you gotta worry about and every year after that.. LOL.
Take care, Chrissie