Monday, November 19, 2007

LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!!!

Its CUBBY eating while Max wait patiently like he always does!



 We can't even explain how happy we are to have him back safe and sound.  Somehow he managed to make his WAY down our street about a mile or so...he's never went that far ever and I'm sure it was the gun shots that scared him.  The guy who found him said he was curled up in a corner outside his house just shivering.  He had never seen him before so he took him to the shelter.  I was calling around this morning not expecting to actually find him but when I asked them they said YUP hes here!  I had to ask if I heard them right because I just couldn't believe it!  SO MEG your feeling was right and let me tell you, when I read that...something inside me just thought maybe you were right!  AND you were! They asked if I wanted to come get him right away and of course I went straight over there.  He was laying in a rusted ol kennel just shivering in a corner and when he seen me...WOW!! What a happy boy he became. I just couldn't hold those tears back! lol  May sound silly to some but I just really missed him.  They said that usually they ask for a license for proof of who you are but in this case they didn't need to see one...our reaction to each other was enough proof for them.  He sure did make me feel loved! lol I never got so many kissed in one day! lol I wish I had a video camera to document that moment.
 Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and prayers you left while Cubby was MIA.  They sure did help!   Now that we got our little guy home safe and sound I can share some other pictures I had taken and never got a chance to post. 

These two are of Max relaxing on his best friend.  I just thought this was so cute!  Sorry the first one is kind of blurry.






And next we had a little snow storm the other day and it was just so beautiful and relaxing.  I just love the snow and especially love a NEW snowfall...it just makes everything look so clean and beautiful.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is the best news I've heard all day!  
~Meg
PS:  I would have cried, too!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!  He's Back!!!!!  I am SO happy for you!!!  i had tears in my eyes reading your entry!!!!  

Cassey

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! Cubby is BACK!  :)  We are taking Alexander with us to South Texas cause last time we left him?  Shellye said he didnt eat and he whined and everytime someone came to the door...he freaked thinking it was me....then would go right back to moping... :(  poor baby....he is goign iwth me this time...


Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Cubby is back!  Yea!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

yay!  praise God! :)  So happy tohear it!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Big smile here.  Happy ending :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! Sorry I have been MIA. This doesn't let me know when you have posted any more. We are hoping that our internet is working within a week. We called and they hooked up our phone... But it doesn't work and that was last monday and then all Hell broke loose. Our van died and Logan got an infection in his finger and it was moving up his arm, I also am on antibiotic for a sinus infection. And life is just great! OK well not great but 1 day at a time... I will call when they fix the phone or I will email you and let you know when we are online again. Hope to be very very soon! I miss you!
Love ya
XXXOOO
Kallie

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO see prayers work... glad you found Cubby.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Take care, Chrissie