Friday, November 9, 2007

Meme "Fours"

Ok I was tagged by Chrissy over at Almost Paradise II  No I'm not mad Chrissy!  I think this will be fun and was hoping to be tagged! =) 

MEME "FOURS"

 

4 Jobs I've Had

Waitress

Veterinarian Assistant

Front desk Clerk/ Audit at a hotel

Cake decorator (this was FUN)

 

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

Pretty Women (my fav)

She's out of control

10 Things I Hate About You

Girls just wanna have fun

 

4 Places I Have Lived


Crandon, WI

Rhinelander, WI

Woodburo, WI

Wausau, WI

 

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch

Heroes

Kid Nation

Journeyman

Prison Break

 

4 Places I've Been To On Vacation

Florida

Denver

Door county

Canada

 

4 Websites I Visit Daily

Jland

AOL (check my email)

Photobucket

YouTube

 

4 Favorite Dishes

Chili Cheese chicken  

Cashew! Bless U chicken

Turkey meal

Potato Burgers

 

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

Cruise

Bath tub!

Massage therapist

A Sauna

 

4 People I'm Tagging (I know neither of those were tagged lol!)

Heather (My niece)

Cindy (My sister)

Shelley over at  Shelley's Journey

Ok that's it!

OH wait...my friend Kallie over at Health and Family

Whew I thought of  four that have not been tagged=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had lots of jobs but never worked as a waitress, and I'd love to take a cake decorating class.  The movie "10 Things I hate About You" was filmed right here in my home town.  I have friends that went to the high school they filmed at (it looks like a big old castle). Linda in rainy, windy Washington state

Anonymous said...

Our answers are similar...plus some of your answers I was like "Oh--I should have put that!... lol. :)  

Be rooting for the pack tomorrow..hope they beat those Vikings!!!!

Have a great Sunday!
Janis