Wednesday, November 28, 2007

50 question meme


I got this meme from chrissy and thought it looked fun.  So here goes:



1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would say holy crap, that is weird cuz I'm on TOM this week ;) Seriously I would say that!

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I truly don't have many friends but the ones I do have YES I do trust them totally.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Umm not until my son was done with school (IF my hubby wanted to move which I know he wouldn't until after my son was done with school, I would tell him no not until Stefan was out of school) lol  Because my son is deaf and he needs to be in this school (he's a great wrestler at his school and everyone likes him and he is an honor student)  that is why we moved here to begin with. 


4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Not really, I think everything happens because it happens and our/their actions made it happen that way. 

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Yes

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Oh... this is a hard one...I think I'm going to have to go with Shelley since she is the only one I even know who is going into nursing right now. And she loves it...people who love their jobs make them the best for that position.  My MIL would make a great doctor too because she was a great head nurse before she got sick. 

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
If I were to ever get a divorce I would be afraid to ever fall in love again because of my kids.  He would have to be a pretty special guy and one who would have to be able to love MY children as if they were his own.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Of course...we all know that there is always someone going to be popping into our minds from time to timeThis is totally normal.

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
I think you can consider these scars...but my favorite would have to be my stretch marks because they represent my babies and I LOVE thinking about my babies :)

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
OMG NEVER NEVER NEVER and WILL NEVER! YIKES!

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Umm let me go look lol Here it is:  "k dogs going crazy I thought u were home" That was to my hubby when he text me and told me he was 2 miles from home and would be home soon.

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
MY LIFE, MY FAMILY, MY HOME


17. How many kids do you want to have?
I wanted 3-4 kids and wanted ONE girl for sure and then I didn't care.  I got my one girl and have two boys too :) If I have another it will be a blessing as well. 

18. Would you make a good parent?
I think I make a much better parent now that I am 39 yrs old!  I was not the parent I am today back when I was 19 yrs old with two babies. But I think I did ok ;)

19. On your Myspace, where was your default picture taken?
My old house

20. Whats your middle name?
Jean

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Haha, WOW, I'm only one question 21! lol

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Oh man,  There was one point in our marriage that my husband didn't think I loved him anymore and I wish I could change those moments when he felt alone and unloved. 

 
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? Well I asked my best friend to stand up but she turned me down because of personal reasons which I totally understood and then I asked my sister.

24. What are you wearing right now?
Umm polo shirt and shorts..ya its 20 degrees and i'm in shorts lol  First thing I grabbed quickly out of the closet so I could let the dogs outside.  It was only 7 degrees at that time! 

25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty

26. Best place to eat?
"Iozzos"  and the best meal there is filet mignon with gargenzolla cheese! O-MY!  It will forever be my favorite meal! 

27. Favorite jeans?
Don't wear jeans but if I did AND if i were thin It would have to be Hollister.  Hollister don't make jeans for fatties so I guess I will have to wait! 

28. Favorite animal?
I have to say my favorite would have to be a Boxer after having one for 6 months now I realize that they are MUCH easier then any other dog I have ever had Other then my old golden retriever Bailey...I sure do miss him! 


29. Favorite juice?
Minute maid berry blend frozen juice

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes

31. Have you had a sore throat?
lol who hasn't?

32. Ever had a bar fight?
umm no I have not been IN a bar that many times lol

33. Who knows you the best?
That's a toss up!  Pretty close here between my two nieces and my hubby.  Maybe my niece Heather ;) 


34. Shoe size?
8.5 when I'm thin then I'm a size 7 lol  *Shrugs shoulders*  I hope that's normal!? 

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both but getting eye surgery this year :0) 

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
OHH YA! lol 

37. Been to Mexico?
Nope and don't want to either

38. Did you buy something today?
No


39. Did you get sick today?
NOPE

40. Do you miss someone today?
I miss my daughter being here every day after school!  I miss that ALOT!

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No but Nick and I had a disagreement about putting toys away before taking out MORE toys. Does that count?

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Oh man...LONG time ago!  can't even remember.

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
I was

44. Last person to see you cry?
My daughter right before she moved out we got into a huge argument.

45. Who made you cry?
I would have to say that would have to be TOM!!! He does it to me every time!

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
The episode of Grey's that I missed.  I watched it online just before I did this.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Now that it's high school wrestling season I would have to say watching my son wrestle on sat and then maybe a movie.

48. Who do you think will play along?
not sure

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Hung out with?  Does Nick,hubby, or Stefan count...if not that would have to be my niece and I wouldn't really call it hanging out...I ate dinner there while waiting for my son practice to finish so I could pick him up. I don't hang out with anyone much anymore...sad but true! 

50. If your "significant other" asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Umm ya I would have to tell him that I'm married lol! 

Copy and play along.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the quiz, check it out. Only a couple weeks until our cookie date! I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

That's a great meme.  I thought about my answers and it is really hard to answer some of them.  For me anyways.   Great job.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Glad you played along Carrie. Loved the answers. You do like me and catch a show you miss on the computer. That's Grey's was awesome.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Good answers to sometimes difficult questions.  Linda in Washington state