Sunday, November 11, 2007

WW Meat Loaf

We had the WW Meat loaf and it was REALLY good!  So I recommend this to anyone because it's really easy to make and it's low points as well.   This loaf serves 6 and it's 4 points per serving.  Not bad for the taste.  I'm adding some pictures of it.  And the recipe will follow if anyone is interested.   The plate is a small plate so it looks like I get more food! lol  It works for me.  Nick wanted me to take a pic of him too.  As you can see he's a potato fan.  Although when I finally got him to try the meat loaf he loved it!  And that is pretty good for him since he hardly ever wants to eat meat. 






The extra photos were taken for fun earlier in the week.




My son doing his chores...notice the rubber gloves!  lol He's paranoid about dirty things!  He's going to kill me for posting this but I had to!  



RECIPE:

This is very fast and easy to throw together and its kid friendly :) I will add a photo later
 
Ingredients
Lean Ground Round 1 1/2 lbs
1 Cup tomato Sauce
3/4 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery (optinal)
1 egg
 
Preparation
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl and put it all in a bread pan Bake at 350 for and hour and 1/2. Serves 6 and is 4 points for each serving. ENJOY
 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good! :)  May have to try that someday. We love meatloaf here--esp. in the winter--great comfort food in the cold nights. :)

have a great Monday
Janis

Anonymous said...

That recipe is exactly like the meat loaf I make.  The recipe I got from my mother, who got it off the Quaker Oats container about a ga-jillion years ago. It's the only meat loaf I like.  I always add some squirts of ketchup over the top of it, before I pop it in the oven.   Hmmm, it makes me want to make some.  Maybe later this week.   That little guy of your is sure a cutie.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy..thanks for sharing
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, but my daughter is allergic to oatmeal. Hey I'm for whatever works I would gladly hand out gloves if that's all it took to get some help around here.
Cute pics.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pics. Meatloaf looks good too. Hey I would buy a million gloves if everyone would help out.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/