Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A NickAndMax Movie for ya

This was really cute...I thought I would share it.


 

These two have been destroying my house all morning today!  But boy are they entertaining themselves.  Max has been a wonderful addition to our family and we are so proud of him lately because he's been wonderful with Nick AND he is now fully house trained too =0)))  His only downfall is that he likes to bite on our sweatshirt sleeves!  Why??  He tugs and pulls on them. The funny thing is he REALLY hates his nails clipped!  I clip them every other week and he cries like a baby!  My pom is fine with it and just lays there and lets me do it.  Not him! lol  He has to make a bit deal out of it. 

Today we have a doctor apt for Nick. It's his three year check.  He's a whole THREE now!~  I hope he does ok with that.  He usually does fine at the doctors office.  He has his bath late last night so that is taken care of. 

Stefan has an apt tomorrow for his sports physical.  I had it set for 2:45 but he called me and said NO I have visitors coming at 2 (other deaf kids) and the ironman contest after school in the weight room so that won't work! Ok, so I call the doctor and luckily she got me in at 11am.  Lots of running the next few days.  Wrestling practice starts on the 12th and then at the end of the month starts the matches!  THEN I will be one busy mommmy!  I'm going to TRY bringing Nick with me to the meets but not sure how he will do yet.  I don't want to spend my time running after him...I want to watch Stefan wrestle! lol  So he may have to stay home with dad again this year. Thanks goodness dad doesn't mind missing the meets!  I usually record them so he can watch them at home.  He came with me most of the time before we had Nick but now he doesn't mind keeping him at home so I can go :) On Saturdays (all day meets) dad usually comes with us so then we just both watch him and take turns running after him. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! :)

Thanks for sharing! :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

You've got a busy week.  Thanks for sharing the video.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Loved the video
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!  They are SO cute!!!!!

Cassey