Friday, November 2, 2007

Dinner Helper Pictures

Ok My Mil and I went to Dinner Helpers today and we were in and out in just a tad bit over and hour.  It was a really fun and fast way to make six dinners!  All but two are now in my freezer ready to be taken out when we need them.  AND we got to leave all the dishes there for THEM to wash :)  They were clean and ready to go when we got there.  Here are some pics of what we brought home:  If you want a link to this place I have a link in my last entry.  They have a few locations but not many yet.  This is rather new but I'm sure it will be all over the country soon enough.

This first one is of the Breakfast lasagna I made...Yes, they do have a few breakfast entrees too.  There is shredded cheese, onions, eggs, gr pepper, red pepper (FRESH) Canadian bacon, and mushrooms and spices...you can add what you want or omit items you don't want.  YOU put it together so you get to choose!  I added everything.  More for your money! lol
Oh and they give you all the containers you need all you need to bring is a laundry basket to tote your items home.





The other entree's I choose were Garlicky Beef Stir-Fry, Sweet Maple Pork Ribs, Cashew Bless you chicken, Baked Cod, and Beef Stew.







Below is and example of how you put them together.  All the things are separate (what needs to be anyhow) and then you add all the baggies together in one big baggie and slap a label on the gal size bag and stick in in the cooler and go on to your next spot.  Each little kitchen is set up for that particular meal so everything is right there for you to grab and  you do not even have to move one step!  And everything is fresh and never frozen at this point.





And here is a cute pic I took the other day of Max helping himself to MY pillow! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a gift certificate for one of those types of places and before I could go take advantage the place went out of business.  I was really bummed.  But I think there are a couple other places in my area. So I need to go & check them out.  I think that would be fun.  Glad you shared your experience...   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

I just looked in the phone book and the one here in my town is called "Dinner's Ready."  I'm calling them Monday!   Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

wel itslook fun and interesting and easy boy sometimes I get tired of making up meals lol I love that pic of the pup he is far too cute