Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Long day ahead of me

Today is going to be a LONG day. I have to leave soon and I will be running errands for most of the day.  The last thing to do on my list is go to Dinner Helpers at 7pm.  We want to try a few more of the meals.  Last night we had cod and it was VERY good!  Not to mention very good for you!  Nick even ate some of it. 

Wrestling season has also started for my son so he has practice every  night till 6pm.  It makes for a really long day for him as well.  He had a bad headache last night when he got home...he's just not used to practice yet.  The coach tells me that wrestling practice is very hard compared to any other sport there is out there in high school (he is also the football coach).  He works the kids hard and it shows.   The kids went to state last year and came in second for wrestling!  Starting the end of this month...I think nov 29...they start their meets and so I will be one busy mommy running around watching him wrestle.  They can go as far as an hour & 1/2 away for their meets. I like the home ones! 
Also on my list today is to bring Nick to dad's work and have him pass out his brothers cookie sheet.  He's selling cookies to get his wrestling uniform for free.  I'm sure that with Nick having that in tow there will be lots of bites and lots of sales!  At least I'm hoping!   lol  There is no way Stefan can do it because everyone is gone by 6pm and no one works weekends.  So I told him I would have Nick ask everyone.  It's not a bad price at 13 bucks for 48 cookies.  You bake what you want at home and they last for one year in your freezer.  Anyone interested??  lol  I do take mail orders for an extra 2.00  and I can ship directly to you.  Just FYI. 
Anyway...I better get to my cleaning because I have to leave very soon here.  Hope everyone is well!  Talk to ya all later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when my kids were all little and doing stuff. We were gone somewhere every night.
Take care, Chrissie