Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby it's cold outside!

WOW I'm not sure if my thermometer reads 7 OR -7 either way IT'S COLD!  I went out to clean the crap we collected from yesterdays trip out of the truck because Nick and I have to go see Dora today at the Mall and I wanted the truck the be clean.  I can't even tell you how excited he is today!  He is asking me every 1/2 hour..."MOMMY is it time yet!"  Next week he gets to go see Diego at the pizza place too.  I think he things that Diego is going to be there today with Dora...I have been trying to tell him that he has to wait to see Diego but not sure if that's sinking in or not lol. 
Well I finally got around to writing the lady we got Max from 6 months ago!  I also got pictures developed to send her.  Can you believe the lady does not have a computer!  SO I can't send email and pics through there :(  It took me forever but I finally just sat down last night and did it.  I also had a gift to send out which I got that ready and finally going to get that out too!  My friends baby (I say baby cuz she is only 18 and I have a daughter who's 18 and she is still MY baby) had a baby lol so I wanted to send her something. 
Well people, tonight is my son's first wrestling meet of the season so I will be off and running tonight to watch him wrestle.  They have so many kids this year on the team!  It should be fun.  Although I'm going to freeze my butt of walking to the school!~  Parking is SO far away from the school were going to. 
Well I suppose that's all for now.   Talk to you all later...I will have pictures to post tomorrow most likely. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun, busy day!  

Rooting for your son and the Packers tonight! :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

YIKES 7 or -7 is what we call butthole cold. Brrrr... WOO HOO Nick is going to see Dora, Nick is going to see Dora. I wanna see pics. Diego is next week even better. Kyan was scared of Diego because he was SO big. LOL. We see Dora everytime we go to King's Island in Ohio. Kyan calls it Dora's House LOL because she lives there. WOW she doesn't have a computer and I thought I was stoneage makes me feel better about myself. My kids laughed at me because they were asking me for stuff I had no clue what it was. Good luck to your son on his match. Guys better bundle up good and take some blankets in case something happens.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Gee, and I thought it was cold here at 41 degrees.  I feel guilty now. LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I thought we'd been cold here, down in the 20's but you're the winner right now.  This morning we're at a balmy 39*.  I have finally decided that winter is indeed here.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

WWhew, yes it's freezing literally. I have an 18 yr old daugher too.  (and a 17 yr old son)  Good luck to your son at his wrestling meet.  Have fun!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy