Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Portesi Pizza / Wrestling

Ok I have a question for all of you.  Has anyone ever tried Portesi's Pizza?  I was introduced to it by a friend of ours and it was the first time I had ever tried it. I really didn't think I would like it because I'm more of a tombstone girl lol anyway...I LOVED it and now I buy it all the time lol.  It's a little more expensive but it's worth it.  We usually now get one for the packer game.   The reason I thought of this is because they were on a big sale yesterday and I got a few.  If you have never tried this I would recommend it!  YUM. 
Today is the first reminder of why I HATE wrestling season! lol  Stefan had to be at school at 5:45am this morning for practice (which means earlier for us cuz we live 1/2 hour away from his school!) and I was going to take him but cory decided to get up and go to work early so he could come home early.  It just gets worse from here on out! lol  The days they don't have school they usually go in EARLY!  There is one day coming up here that they have to be there at 5AM   I mean seriously!!! If these kids are getting up THAT early they MUST be a dedicated wrestler! lol  Maybe that's what the coach is trying to find out?! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never had that pizza before. Lord thats early. I'm not into wrestling either.. well not enough to get up by 5am.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Take care, Chrissie