Saturday, December 1, 2007

Some bad news :(

 heyya.gif picture by 2breakaway1968

I seriously woke up very dizzy and almost didn't make it to my Dinner Helpers apt!  I did tho and hubby came with me instead of my MIL this time cuz he wanted to see what it was like.  He liked it.  There was also another guy there helping his wife so it was the four of us lol.  We made 24 meals in 2 hours...not bad really.  I made our 24 and cory was working on his mom's and I also made two of hers too.  Her meals took a little longer so I ended up getting done earlier. 

I also have some bad news...Stefan ended up with a severe Deltoid strain in his shoulder so he did NOT get to wrestle in the Sat meet today :(  I was kind of looking forward to it really.  But with not feeling good it all worked out for the best.  It should take him 3-6 weeks to heal up enough to wrestle they think. 

More news...It's SNOWING!  Were expecting 4-8 inches through tonight.  It' s a good thing we don't have to go get Stefan tonight!  I don't think we would make it back into town.  The roads were getting pretty slippery on the way home this afternoon already. Here is what we have on the ground so far:  It's about 2-3 inches so far:





And then here are some pictures taken last night...Notice cubby's legs through the foot feet!  lol I had to take a picture of this.  He was sleeping and when I reached for the camera he woke up.  It was much cuter~!



Then we have the new kitten (the one we found in our driveway that were giving away).





And then here is our little birdy begging for salad lol  Isn't that so cute!  He just always reminds me of a bird waiting to be fed by it's parents. 



Thanks for visiting!

mmcSpreadyourfairywingsCARRIE-vi.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI :)

Missing some pics on your journal..not sure what happened to them.  I will try to see them later--could be my puter. :)

We are getting snow too...it's crazy out there. It's been snowing since about 8:30 this morning but only about 4 inches so far....it's supposed to go through the night so we will see.

I got your card today!  Thanks! You're fast!  That's my goal for next week!

Hope you have a great day!

Janis
PS  So sorry to hear about Stefan. I hope he heals quickly!

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable kitty!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

What a darling little kitten.  Since, I'm a cat person, I think they are all cute and adorable.  We got some snow here today too, but for now it's stopped ...however it's 32* and the sky is heavy with dark gloomy clouds. We also have high wind warnings for Sunday night and all day Monday.  Linda in western Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your son hope he heals soon. I'm so JEALOUS give me that SNOW. They keep saying, but it never happens.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

That snow looks lovely! I dont know if I will see snow again anytime soon, we dont even get much rain here anymore. That piggy is too cute. Hope your son feels better soon.