Thursday, December 6, 2007

Negative temps today

Well I woke up to 14 degrees today and then hubby calls and said "did you see the temps outside"?  I said ya it's 14 degrees.  He said look again.  So I look and I said OH now it's 11 WHY is it going down!?  lol Here is was NEGATIVE 14  Not 14  So it was actually warming up and was negative 11 lol  It's suppose to warm up a little today. I think it's suppose to reach 10 or 15 today at least. 

Ok, on to yesterday....I didn't go anywhere I stayed home all day and cleaned.  My basement looks really nice...now I have to do some cleaning up here.  Although today is NOT one of those days that I get to stay home :(  I have a hair apt at 2 and then tonight we have parents night at Stefan's school.  It's where the wrestlers introduce their parents and he gives me a rose :)  and we walk down the isle with him as they introduce us to all the other parents.  My MIL will go with me and Cory will stay home and watch the baby.  Speaking of my MIL...they found spots of cancer on her brain now!  She is just not getting a break at all!  She has went through so much cemo and so many sicknesses it's just crazy!  So now it will be back to cemo again and hope that will get rid of it.  They gave her only six months to live TWO years ago and she has made it this far...but that was for her heart....her heart has now healed itself enough for her to survive and now THIS!  Well, maybe there will be another miracle!  I don't have any pics to share yet...maybe later today.  I will be busy today trying to get a little cleaning in before we have to leave for my apt today. Have a great day everyone :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrr...it got down to about 1 below here last night but this morning it is a bright, cheery 16 degrees!  Whoo hooo! :)

Won't be going out today!  

So sorry to hear about your mil. I will be praying for you and your family.  

Have fun tonight! :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

-14!!  OUCH!!  I will keep your MIL in my prayers!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Now see, if it got that cold here...I just wouldnt have chickens...or pigs, or a horse. I wouldnt even want to take the dog out...nope. That is just brutal cold. Then, if the wind is blowing too??? NO way, couldnt stand it. That is just too cold! How do you stand it? I would cancel my life til Spring...lol. Hibernate or something! LOL! I need to do some cleaning today. The company left Shelbys bedroom in disarray...all the stuffed animals had to come off the twin for the whiny child...and we aint talking a few stuffed animals. :( That is pretty scary about your MIL. I hope she can beat the odds and come out with no cancer left in her. Enjoy your evening with your son. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm catchin up on alerts but this week it's been in the 70's!  South is the place to be in the winter.  LOL
Hugs,
Dana