Thursday, December 6, 2007

Some pictures to share

Ok ended up getting pictures anyhow.  I was just so amazed that it was noon almost and my living room had stayed THIS clean lol so I had to come and share the pics with you.  Nick usually has his whole bedroom out but this time.  I wonder if he's getting tired of cleaning it all  up twice a day??  lol I also have a couple of Max and Cubby...just thought they were cute :)









And then I had a couple of Nick...this little thing he's writing on he LOVES it and has not stopped writing on it yet!  His sister got it for him and gave it to him yesterday when she came over to visit.  Notice the two scratches on his chin...that's from Jack!  He's finally starting to fight back!  Nick has not tried to pick him up by the head again anyhow.  I don't always SEE him so he gets away with it once in a while but when I do see him he gets a time out. I don't allow ANYONE to be mean to my animals not even my 3 yr old! 





Stefan forgot his backpack in the truck and so he has nothing for school now.  I sure hope that he has his homework with him.  We can't figure out WHY he even brings it home...he doesn't open it at all so why not leave it at school?

I'm making pumpkin pie this morning and it smells so good in here!  I had pumpkin that didn't get used so I thought I would make some today.  Well, better get ready for my hair apt...I may be back with one more entry today but not sure...just depends on when we get done tonight at the school. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, to have a clean uncluttered living room when there's a 3 yr old around is truly a miracle.  I remember those days well and my "baby" is 36 yrs old.  He would have toys on every square inch of the living room carpet.  I've never cared for pumpkin pies to eat but love their smell.  Did you know a little  pumpkin (right out of the can) is supposed to be good for dogs?   Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Wow that is clean! Mine is a disaster as always. Jaden is into building forts and crap is all over all the time. I hope he gets over it soon. If nick likes that toy maybe you should get him a doodle pro or a aqua doodle mat. They have diago ones. I got the boys both a Cars doodle pro.

Anonymous said...

I have to clean up, every day...between my husband coming through (he is better than Shelby or I) and all of Shelbys books, papers, pencils from homeschool...always the vacuuming too. I dont know where all of the dirt comes from each day...it just keeps coming...lol. Kelly, who is going to go do some dishes and sweep the kitchen now...

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy!  I wish my house was that clean!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I was laughing when I got to the part about Stefan that said WHY does he even bring the backpack home when he never opens it... my kids were the same way and Lauren still does it. Wish my house looked that clean with a toddler around. Kyan comes in and it's like a tornado. Hope you have a great day.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am so impressed!  My house is NEVER that clean, and the kids in my house are 15 and 18!!!!

love and hugs!

Cassey

Anonymous said...

Now that is clean for a 3 yr. old and to stay clean that long is a miracle with any toddler.  LOL
Hugs,
Dana