Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pics from yesterday part 2 w/video too

I forgot to share the video!  So I'm adding a part two.  Yes, Stefan likes to play Nicks game too ;)  He's so funny.   Nick is using his microphone to call the animals.  At the end of the video he notices grandma coming in again.  Sorry for the noisy doggie barking!  He's always making noise.  You will rarely hear Max bark tho.  He will run along with cubby to see what the fuss is about but he usually will not bark. Here are also some pics of the painting Nick has done since we got his finger paints.

 






OH and the animals got toys too! I almost forgot! lol  Max's is the boxing glove, Cubby's is the dog toy and Aspen and Jack got chew toys.  Jack loves his! 



Here is the video:







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah your dog barking made my dogs cock thier heads and look at hte computer. lol I loved seeing the games. gives me ideas cuase if Rachael gets pg were praying and hoping soon then she will have me buying all this stuff nad more lol

Anonymous said...

Thats funny that  Stefan was so excited about m&ms. That game looks pretty cool for the tv. Looks like everyone had fun. Great Paintings by Nick! Love the footprints, I hope they are washable paints.

Anonymous said...

That was such a cute video.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

I like his finger painting...you might have a budding Picasso there...Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

I love watching vids and Nick is a good finger painter.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Hmmm the video never loaded...it just kept saying it was loading and never did anything else. :( Loved the fingerpainting pictures, I KNOW that was a lot of fun! When Shelby was little we did that a lot, she loved it, every kid has to fingerpaint!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord Diego what kind of game was that... Kyan would love that. I'm telling you him and Nick would get along great. Kyan loves to finger paint too. Thanks for sharing.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie