Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sit & Spin anyone!??

OH man...I just had a long entry written and then I went to close my picture window and closed my entry window instead!  Oh was I mad! lol 
Well anyhow....I will try this again. 

I left the house yesterday at 2:00 to go pick up Stefan at school for his doctors apt to see what's going on with his shoulder...and then he started having side pains as well.  He has a bicep tendentious...its something all wrestlers usually have to some extent.  His shoulders have a slight separation at the top too.  Normal for wrestlers...eventually when his wrestling career ends that will start to heal properly.  And his floating rib is inflamed as well.  He really got beat up last Thursday!  Even tho he won both matches!  He's a kid that doesn't like to lose so he really pushes himself.  So he is out for at least a week and then they will see where he is at that time. 
Ok then after the doctors office we headed to the store quick...umm it was suppose to be quick but I ran into one of my best friends Nana (my X neighbor)  We were neighbors for 14 years before I moved and our kids were best friends.  We took her daughter with us on every vacation and then when she got to old we started taking her son who was best friends with Stefan.  They still are best friends. Her kids were very well behaved and just all round good kids.  They got into their trouble but normal kid trouble.  SO...anyway, we talked for about an hour and Stefan is saying "COME ON mom I want to see Max" lol  So we finally got going.  When we got out to the truck it was snowing again.  So we ended up driving 45 MPH all the way home!  Max was thrilled to see us and 265 bucks later...we have a neutered Max!  And when we got home this is what he wants to do! Now ignore my living room...it's a mess!  Nick owned it last night while we watched Biggest Loser.


It's like he's not even in any pain at all!  Now i rememberCubby really soaking up the attention!  Boy we didn't realize how much we missed our "clown" of a dog!  I can sure see why they call boxers the clown of dogs!

Ok so it took Nick a LONG time to clean the living room and by the time he was done picking up all his toys he WANTED to go to bed lol.  We had to finish watching "Tin Man" anyhow...we were both so tired this morning cuz we stayed up till Midnight watching Tin man. It was a three part mini series and it was so good. Part 3 of 3 is on again tonight if you missed it.  It's on the SciFi channel and starts at 6pm.  It's another version of the Wizzard of Oz except in NEW times.  It's a six our mini series.  I'm sure it will run again in a few days.  If you get a chance watch it!  It's really good! 
We rented a few more movies last night but of course didn't watch them yet but when we do I will give a review on them.  I know we got the last pirates one, Nanny diaries, and I don't remember the other.
Well have a few other pics to share and then I'm going to read some journals and then get to my dishes. Oh another thing I almost forgot..I have been working on a book for my MIL on our Mac for the last week and I finally got that done and ordered too :)  Their anniversary is Dec 16 and it's also the day they adopted Cory so we have a big celebration and gift exchange that day.  We call it "Big Toy Day" for the kids lol.  It's fun and I also make a big dinner.  It's our Christmas.  Ok pics: Nick was doing flips off the couch onto the couch cushions that were on the floor!  I forgot to get red eye out! lol







And I got another card in the mail yesterday too!  From Chrissie at Almost Paradise II.  Thank you Chrissie...it's adorable!  You guys are great! 



Ok I'm off to read some journals and then hit the dishes...thank goodness I don't have to go ANYWHERE today! Whew! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest video!   I can't believe that dog just had surgery.    People should do so well, eh?     Have a great day.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I remember the days waiting for you to finish talking to Nana. LOL! Poor Stefan! I surprised you haven't stopped over to use my bathroom lately! LOL! Why for not?

Anonymous said...

Really cute video!!  

Anonymous said...

max didn't look upset with you at all! :)  Looks like a fun time. Don't worry about your living room...mine looks like that most days...it's the joy of kids! :)

Have a great day!

janis

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Max is feeling so well!  My dogs always came home, acted like they were in severe pain and made all of us feel so guilty! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

love the sit and spin ...  that had be laughing here at work.
LOL
thanks for sharing :)
Dondie

Anonymous said...

You need to send that in to Americas Funniest Home Videos! You know you can upload it right to them now, you dont have to send it in snail mail. You never know! You may win! DO it! That sure did make me laugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

That vid is to funny!  Didn't even seem like he just had surgery.  Guess he wasn't mad at ya after all.  LOL  Nick is soooo cute.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

I read back for some reason I missed this one. Glad you liked the card and I loved the video. Man I wanted to watch that Tin Man show and I missed it both times. I meant to set the DVR for the second showing and came in on the second part. Darnit. My son watched the first showing and said he liked it.
Take care, Chrissie