Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A beautiful morning!!

WOW this is what I got the pleasure of waking up to this morning. There were beautiful crystals glistening all over every tree you looked at!  I had to go out on my cold balcony to take these pictures but it was way worth it!  These pictures don't even come close to doing this justice though!  It was so beautiful I thought I had to share it.  I love living out here in the country :) Can you tell?! 







That rock in the back of this picture (below) is our precious Bailey's grave.  AND my old dog Sheba as well.  (Sheba's ashes were saved and put in with Bailey)





Stefan did a pretty good job plowing!  This is the new snowfall we have gotten although I was suppose to be a lot more.  We got a lot of rain and then the snow finally came.  Grandpa showed him how to use the snowblower yesterday.  Cory was gone out of town doing work on a computer. 



Ok now I have a few funny things to share.  Stefan decided to torture Max and dress him up!  Oh it was WAY funny...I'm glad I got a short video of him!  That is below!  Check it out!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's got to be one patient dog!  Beautiful sight off your deck!  It must be very cold. I woke up to 32* this morning and a little frost on the car windows of my neighbors. But nothing like you saw...Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I lived there it so pretty and I wish we had snow. you are so lucky to live in the country and have snow. I love that dresing the dog up of course you knew we would lol dressing it up and all like we do ours. that is funny the way it walks.

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful!  WE got fresh snow today too--a real light gentle snow...it's beautiful! :)

Hope you had a merry Christmas!

God Bless

janis

Anonymous said...

I'M JEALOUS!!! I want some of that darnit it keeps going away. That is very beautiful, but not all appreciate it glad you do. LOL poor Max watch him pacing probably thinking how to I get this stuff off what if I have to go to the bathroom. To funny... I can tell you guys are bored, but it's funny. Hey it's quiet... where's Nick at?
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I wish we would have had some of the white stuff for Christmas.  Max looks adorable dressed up like that! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

OH that is funny!  Poor Max!  He looks like he just doesn't know WHAT to do!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss the snow.  We don't get much here in east central Alabama.  I lived in Colorado for 3.5 years.  I loved the snow.  It is a winter wonderland for sure!~
The video is tooooooo funny, lololol.

Blessings!~

Susan

Anonymous said...

Awww I want just a little snow....all we've had this year is a dusting....it didn't stay long...

HAHAHAHA @ dressing the dog up loved the video...we dress our chihuahua up too sometimes

I love your journal girl, thanks for allowing me to be a reader.

Hugs
Terri