Saturday, December 29, 2007

Video's and more

WOW I'm so ticked!  I just spent an hour working on this entry..IF not more and I went to save it and guess what!!! "AOL JOURNALS IS UNAVAILABLE"!  GRRR  Boy did that make me angry.  Now i have to type it all up again. lol 

Ok so here we go again!  The first time I paste the videos in here they each had their own paragraph but I'm just going to post them all at the end because I'm being lazy! lol  I will make one paragraph explaining them. 
So today Cory, Nick and I went into town and they dropped me off at Dinner Helpers so I could make our dinners and they went to the grocery store.  Two birds with one stone! lol   I beat them done so I had to wait around there for about 10 min.  Then we went home.  When we got home I was amazed that the kids were not playing Wii.  They said they were TO SORE! lol  Ha I find that funny really.  I am still really sore too and this morning the area between my shoulder blades hurt like crazy too. Feels like  I just had a good workout at the gym.  U use muscles playing that game that you never thought you would.  It's amazing.  I really want one now! 
The kids stayed up till 6am playing it!  No wonder they are sore!  I usually don't let them do that but since Stefan's friends were here and Lia brought the Wii I just let them. They had a good time.  Trevor stayed over last night too and he's staying over tonight again.  Lia took the Wii home so were Wiiless tonight.  I guess we will prob watch a movie and rest our muscles tonight ;) 

Ok on to the video's 

Video ONE is of Max.  It is his first time seeing a Wii too so you can imagine the FUN he had!  Oh it was funny...I  missed the funniest part because I hadn't hauled out the video yet.  If I had know or thought about it I would have had it ready. 

Video TWO Is of Nick being pesty!  Stefan was trying to play baseball with Lia and he was just all over Stefan. I decided I wanted to see how he would react with the baby in this situation and to my amazement he was amazingly calm!  I was so very proud of him. Towards the end there he did end up standing on him but...ya know! Hey, after a while I think I would stand on him too! lol  He let Nick lay in his lap while it was his turn to pitch and that calmed him down! He's going to make a wonderful dad someday :) 

Video THREE is of Nick bowling, and Stefan and Lia boxing. Nick even gets a strike!  He kept giving Lia high fives...it was so cute. He just loves her.  He was following her around the whole two days she was here. At the end was Stefan and Lia boxing...this was so funny.   I'm glad she came over...gave us all something to do rather then our usual boring nights!  Stefan had a blast too.  He just adores lia...she had been his best friend for SO many years...there was a few years when they lost contact...got into an argument while dating lol but now they are good friends again. Don't know if there is going to be any new dating going on or not...Stefan says he wants to take his time and stay single for a while.  We will see about that...usually that doesn't last long!  lol

Ok well I think I got everything back in here again!  I copy and paste everything this time!  I learned my lesson!  I used to copy and paste every single time but then I got out of that habit!  Hope you all have a great day!   I better get off this thing now...will comment later tonight or in the A.M. 


VIDEO ONE



VIDEO TWO



VIDEO THREE


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was cute I loved seeing the fur baby get excited and the kids playing make me want on etoo. it really looks like fun. I ll have to see if thye have games I like. you see we got play station two and not many games I like well I NEVER play it. they love guitar hero. Im too dyslexic to play it. I would love to find something to play mario again I just am stuck in mario and yoshie land lol I like those kidns of games

Anonymous said...

I WANT A Wii !!! That stuff looks like so much fun to me. I'm laughing because you said everyone is sore. Those videos are priceless. LOL I never would have thought about the dog doing that either. Funny. YEAH Nick you got a strike. I'd wanna be giving the cute little girl high fives too. ;-) true boy. AOL has been acting up for everyone. It ate some of my entry the other day and of course I didn't have a duplicate of that one.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie
Just in case something happens wanted to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Jimmy's sister has a Wii and she loves it and he played it on Christmas. We want one maybe in the next yr.

Anonymous said...

I think Max wanted in on the fun!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Loved the videos! Just wanted to make sure I stopped by to wish you a wonderful , loving New Years all the year long. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

He he...Max thinks he is supposed to be in on this too! Too funny. Loved the video of Stefan and Nick, he sure is patient, I can tell that Nick just loves Stefan so much just wanting to be with him and when he layed down in his lap, that was sweet. Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all SO cute!  Looks like ya'll had a BLAST!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. I have never got to try one!

Anonymous said...

Max cracked me up!!

Loved the videos...now I want a Wii...but i think I will wait till they come down in price...they are like $300+ aren't they?

It looks like soooo much fun though....I bet you all were sore the next day...haha!

UGH I hate when AOL does that after you spend so much time typing an entry, adding graphics and pics etc...makes me so mad!!!

Hugs
Terri