Friday, December 21, 2007

How did my day go?

Ok time for rewind for a minute:

Well, I didn't tell you all on Thursday because I was furious and didn't want to talk about it but, Max did it again!  He chewed up our couch cushion! Remember when I said "OH at least he didn't chew the couch cushion!" HAHA The day AFTER he chewed the feather pillow Now the pillow...no big deal...ya, it's cute and funny too maybe, but the COUCH!  That is not funny! ok so after I got a day to calm down...it is a little funny but not much!  Thank god it was the one in our rec room but STILL!  It was a nice couch.  I didn't take a picture of the "mess" he left me cuz I was throwing flames and the pieces burned up!!!!!!!! Put it this way...member the feathers!? Well the foam pieces were in the same place and same area! I did take pics today of the cushion-less couch and the left over cushion! So now I'm hunting for a new piece of foam to go on the couch.  I had pulled off the cloth from the cushion to wash them so I still have the cloth!

 




Here's the culprit!  He's SO lucky I love him to death!  I do, I love this dog no matter what he does.  He honestly is a GREAT dog when we are home and before that vet visit he was a good dog left home unattended!  He's our baby and since there is no way we are getting rid of him we will have to deal with all this and just continue to kennel him when were not home. I don't want to do that but it won't kill him to be in a kennel for a few hours.  Most days I'm home all day anyhow. Well, lets just hope the next thing he chews is not something of that magnitude!  What happened to dogs chewing SHOES when they were mad?!  I suppose there were no shoes laying out! 



Ok, now that I got that rant out....on to our wrestling meet last night.  It ended up raining  before weleft the school so it was a bit slippery and I didn't like the drive home at all!  But we made it safe and sound.  Stefan had one match...with a total of 80 wrestlers on their team several of them don't get to wrestle at all but Stefan usually  has a match every time.  Or sometimes several matches so he's very lucky.  He's not feeling well today so he's home from school which means no meet on Saturday for him :(  Here is his match from last night:Now this video was cut out just a little cuz I had to borrow a memory card from my niece and as I started taping it said it was FULL!! THANKS HEATHER lol  So I had to delete his friend Trevor's so I could finish up Stefan's match...and turns out it was much left to tape lol  Oh well...




Trevor wasn't to happy...he got a pin and he doesn't get pins that often! I told him to get a pin next time and I will record him again!  I had a good time at the meet...talked with Stefan's interpreter most of the night.  Nick stayed home with dad so I got a break too :)  It was so nice. All in all the night was a success! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish it was closer up but I get the idea. pretty quick action moves. I LOVE that face. I sent you an emial what to try if your willing to .

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the cushion!!!  My brother got an early christmas present from our sister.....a PUPPY!  She is so cute and we love her to death....but she chewed up and DESTROYED one of my couch cushions!!!  I would like to wring her little bitty neck!!!  But I can't do it!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell Alex that you could delete the pictures that were on the card.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm happy to say my Gabi kitty doesn't chew up stuff.  She just gets cat hair on the furniture unless she's on her end of the saofa on her own blanket.  I'd forgotten about how fun high school wrestling can be.  I love the way the ref has to get right down on the floor to see what's going on.   Thanks for sharing the video!  Congrats to Stefan !!!  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Wow---I can understand why you would be furious! :)  I think I would go ballistic! lol  Hope you find some foam to fix it!

Have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

It would be hard for me to stay mad at Max too.  He looks so cute in that picture. LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

What he so ANGRY about did you all tell Santa he was a bad boy? Poor Max. I can just imagine how pissed you were. Yes, I would crate him while you are gone because he now can't be trusted. What a mess.
Take care, Chrissie