Friday, December 14, 2007

OK OK OK

Whew...I can say I'm glad Thursday is finished although now it's FRIDAY which means Garbage day and My little boy Stefan got up to late and if he would have put the garbage out he would have been late for school....which means...NO computer time for him over the weekend!  He needs to learn to use that alarm and use it correctly!  We did get home late last night tho...it was 11pm when his meet finally got over with and they got the kids back to the school for pick up.  Then it was 1/2 hour drive home for us.  And I had the kitten in town since his vet apt at 7:30.  Luckily I took his crate with his food, water, and cat litter in it.  We spent a few hours at my niece Heathers house who does not like animals at all.  So I kept kitty in his crate while we waited...he was content and didn't even meow to get out. 
I did get confirmation that little Jack is a Jack not a Jill.  Pretty much what I expected...they got him marked just now at six weeks by looking at his teeth so that means he was about 3 or 4 when he came to my house!  That is just a plain ol MEAN thing to do to such a tiny baby!  OH that still gets me SO mad!  Instead of taking responsibility for THEIR animal they forced US to have to and that is not right! There is no way I was going to leave that poor thing outside to die that night which he would have since it was below Zero. I just wish that people who have animals would make a responsible decision to get their animals fixed if they are going to let their animals run around so we don't bring anymore unwanted pets into this world. I had someone ask me...aren't you going to breed Max since he's a pure bread and I said NOOO I only got him because I love the breed and we wanted a PET. If I were to breed animals I would also feel responsible for ALL those little babies too and that means finding Perfect homes for all and keeping in contact with those family's!  I don't want to do that! I'm to lazy!  lol  Ok whew!! That rant is done...so here are some pics to enjoy. 

OH shoot...my battery died on my camera!  I did happen to get the pics I wanted off of it before it did that!  I better charge it up before I need it again. I would just be so depressed without my camera...I'm really wearing the thing out!  The zoom doesn't always want to work anymore but it does work sometimes.

Oh before I forget... has anyone been watching The Biggest Loser??  Who do YOU want to win?

PICS:

Here is Nick before we left to bring Stefan his money for the meet so he could eat.  I was also suppose to bring in my sisters carpet cleaner that she borrowed me ummm... last year! lol  No it was only a few months ago really. BUT I forgot to throw it in the van! WOOPS! I did bring it later that night when I went to get Stefan.



OUCH!  Nick forgot to close his dresser drawer that was attached to his bed and he was fooling around and ran into the corner of it!  HE didn't like that much at all! 



Here are the meds  for our baby Jack...he is very sick because of being ditched in the cold like that.  And the two larger tubes behind are dewormer for MAX because he likes to eat kitty poop and kitty had worms so now Max will get them.  The door was left open by Nick and I didn't know...next thing I knew Nick comes running saying OH OH Max eat POOP! lol   Doc just gave me meds for him too while I was there and it saved me a 55.00 office visit cost.  The bad thing about this is our  Aspen could possibly catch this "cold" that Jack has.  Lets hope he doesn't! 



What was the cost you ask??  See below...yup over 80 bucks!  And the most of that was the office visit...although I was happy with the job they did and they clipped his nails too.  I can do that at home but he didn't charge me for it. I really have to video record Max at nail clipping time because you guys would just laugh!  He is such a baby when it comes to that and I clip them every other week you would think he would be used to it by now. lol  It takes two of us to hold him down most times or I would have recorded it before but there was not one left to run camera! 



Here is our kitty Aspen AKA  "THE KING" whom i hope does not catch anything from Jack...he is a VERY nice cat and never does anything wrong...well, once in a while he will knock over a glass of water left on the counter over night but that is it!  And he loves any new animal we bring into the house (including our fosters)...he always hisses once and then thats it lol.



Here he is with our foster cat "Red" who is in a great home now! 



And here is Red and Misty (sister and brother) we found wonderful homes for both of them...they were 5 months old by that time but they will be loved!  We didn't want them to go to just anyone.  We had them since they were 2 weeks old...we took their mommy too and all but these two found homes fast. I prob shared these pics before but wanted to share this one again for my new readers...I LOVE this pic! 



Jack and his "talking" he's so cute. 



Jack telling Max to "stay back away from me or else!". 



Ok here is a "Dinner Helpers Meal" that we made in their kitchen.  And then a pic of it after it was baked.  It was GOOD...it didn't look good but it was good! lol This is our breakfast for the next few days.









Ok last I had to share this temp! Negative 17! This was from last Feb but it reminded me what is coming up here in the near future!  BRRR



Oh because of Linda in Washington State I bought some Dunkin Donuts coffee to try.  I will try it in the am I think. 
Well, I think thats it for my Thursday.  Hope you all had a great day...may be back later you just never know! lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I finally got anentry done lol but i love you do every day or almost so. I hope the kitty is okay yes vet visits are aweful. Yup you know kids act like they dont have to do things but man we live off 4-5 hours  a sleep of night. kids are younger they can take it. !!!!! they dont realize wait till they get our age. !!!!!! lol
I love max yes get a video. Pepper hates it his are so long he puts his teeth on my fingers like I COULD bite you you better stop it is so funny

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post.  It was entertaining!  I loved the photos too!  Linda

Anonymous said...

The little one looks adorable in that winter hat!  I'm glad the kitten is going to get better.  Keeping fingers crossed the other cat doesn't get sick.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I loved all your photos. Jack looks cute keeping Max at bay. I am glad that he is going to get better. Bless your heart for fostering animals. Your animals look so cute and healthy looking. I hope that place heals up nicely on Nick's leg. Helen

Anonymous said...

we have a store in our Ohio city that is something like your dinner helpers....i do not know off the top of my head what it is called....its a bit pricy here...but a good idea....when i see an ad for it, i will email you the name. I am deathly allergic to cats....my face swells up, my vocal cords swell shut and i break out in hives if i am near a cat....but your cats are really cute!! So wonderful that you are a foster mom to cats. We are supposed to get a mess of snow tomorrow, phooey.
hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.....that little kitten is so cute.  Well, that little boy is cuter, but I do like kittens.    I've still got to try the "Dinner's Ready" thing.  Friday is my garbage day too, I put the can out Thursday night.  It's easier that way...no trips out to the street in my night gown.     Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos...you have a big heart for fostering animals. How do you manage to not want to just keep them all? I would get attached to easily!

Anonymous said...

I love your kitty pics.  I watched TBL finale.  I knew Bill was gonna win but thought it'd be nice if a woman won.  :(
Hugs,
Dana