Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What the stars say.


<a href="http://www.lets101.com/blog/quizzes/stars_say"  ="" style="border: 0px solid blue;">

Got this from Kelly's blog over at Green olive's and Pickle Juice.  Check out what the stars say about you!  I'm about to start dinner here in a minute.  Were having Thai food tonight.  It will be MY first try at Thai...Cory has had is several times before but never home made.  We will see what he thinks about it.  I put it together over at Dinner Helpers of course.  We had Stromboli last night and MAN was it good!  It was a pizza Stromboli.  I should have taken a picture of it so you could see it.  It was cheese pepperoni, sausage, and a few spices rolled into a dough and baked for an hour.  YUM!  It was delish! It was prob my favorite so far.  I think I'm going to go make a few more and keep them for the following month as well.  We could have them for the packer games.  They are filling and we had two servings left over which made it a six serving meal for us.  
Nick and I went on our little trip and delivered my milage log to the school and that was all we did today besides clean a little and dishes again of course.  Nick actually cuddled with me for AN HOUR on the couch while we watched sponge bob tonight.  It was nice to finally have him cuddle with me...he never wants to cuddle anymore.  I  think since he started walking!  He just stopped wanting me to cuddle with him. 
Stefan has begun practice again yesterday and his side has started hurting again.  They really want him to wrestle tomorrow at the meet so I hope he can without hurting himself!  He gets his cookie dough tonight so I will have to deliver that this next week.  It was suppose to get here yesterday but they were stuck in an ice storm so they are not coming until tonight.  Hopefully the guys will remember to pick them  up! 
Well off to get dinner done and I hope you all have a wonderful  night! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ou need to share these recipes and espeically the stromboli and make pics. !!!!!! hope stefan does well with the meet. and yeah Im iss cuddling havnet had it for a lnog time

Anonymous said...

I did that "What the Stars Say" last week...can't remember what it said but I'm a Capricorn.   Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

That stromboli sounds heavenly. My kids would love that. Try to remember to take pictures and share you're always good at that.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Strmboli sounds good.  Can I have the Recipe?  (can you buy the dough or do you have to make it - LOL)
We got our cookie dough last night.  Mmmm.  
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy