Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lets play... a year ago today

I was just going through my journal and thought...I wonder what I was doing a year ago today!

Play along and add your link to your post(or as close as you can get to a year ago) of what YOU were doing a year ago today in my comment section. 

So wow...a year ago TOMORROW I started this journal!  I didn't even realize that until I went to look for my link  to post here!  lol  This was back before I knew how to post pictures or to make my font different!  AND of course I was suppose to be THINNER too!  Ya, that didn't happen!  Will share some pictures tomorrow.  Hope you all have a wonderful day today. So where to I find a tag saying ONE year journaling!?      

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about that!   Happy J-anniversary.  I don't know where ya get those tags, but I have seen them.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

tehre are some I can make one not sure how good it would be but I can try to make you one.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on one year! :)

It's not hard to know what I was doing last year as my little one was just born....I was sleeping, feeding, and changing diapers! :)

Have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/my78novata/LorisLaurels/entries/2006/12/29/hanukkah-muss........../1840
'
here is my one year ago entry or close to it there one onthe 22nd and then this one on the 29th. Let me know if you wnat me to make you a tag

Anonymous said...

congrats on one year of journaling!!
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday!

debbie