Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lots to share tonight. AND one funny video!

Before watching the video read the entry first  for the best laugh ;)
 
My Saturday was pretty busy!  First I got up at 5am to make sure Stefan was up and he was up and running on the treadmill to get down to weight which he missed by ONE pound but he just had to wrestle at 145 instead of 140.  At least he got to wrestle today! So we start our day out at 5am...well Stefan and I did anyhow. lol  We left at 6:15 to get to the school by 6:45.  The meet didn't actually start till around 11am.  I missed the first two matches which I was mad about because I wanted to record them but I got stuck at home getting some things done and really thought I would only miss one match not two.  I got there just in time for his third match :) And I did record it (see the remix below...I got them all in there in a row...like I said I missed some) If the video doesn't work please let me know. 

Stefan's best friend was there with his team so we talked to him a while in between waiting for matches. I was there until after 5pm...we got dinner and then we headed home.  I am adding a few pictures also...most pics were from yesterday.  First...my dinner from last night from Dinner Helpers.  This was very yummy!  Pork ribs with potato and veggies.



My daughter came over again yesterday and did my dishes to make a few bucks lol.  She of course has to try to fight her brother!  He laughs at her. 



Next she tries her luck on Max...he's stronger then she thought. 



I think the light was bothering Cubby's eyes...he's hiding his face in my clean laundry.  I guess I should have put it away right away! 



SO ANYWAY....on to the good stuff!   Stefan's team took first place by FAR.  They won five other teams with scores like 80 to 0  80 to 0  62 to 18  73 to 3 and 60 to 13...now these are not ALL correct but pretty close.  I didn't write them down, I forgot my paper and pen.  Here are some pics of the team:





Stefan is the top row third one over with a white shirt on. The kids are holding up their first place trophy :)  We were so proud of them! 





Now for the video...now I put several videos in one here but they are in order that they happened. 









Ok now that you seen that...I can tell you that Stefan won ALL FIVE of his matches...three of which you can see but I missed the first two!  GRRR  He goes to another meet Thursday and I'm not missing any!  lol Ok NOW........This is disturbing....so see this video at your own discretion!  Don't worry...nothing X rated!! lol I had to put this in a separate video of it's own...you will see why!

This is what we found when we got home from the meet...Cory and Nick were next door at Grandma and Grandpas house having dinner. 






You can see that from now on MAX will NOT be left unattended. I left him once for a few hours and nothing happened...so we thought we would try it again.  I guess he got bored and thought maybe he needed to have a pillow fight! 

Needless to say Max will be kenneled when we leave from now on HA!  What a mess, and it was NOT fun to clean up either!  lol

So now you have MY day today and even some of last night's entertainment too ;)  Hope you enjoyed this.  It will be a great video for future watches tho...just not so fun seeing it live! lol  Talk at ya all tomorrow!  Have a great night. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah that looks like loads of fun to clean up! NOT....lol....my alexander doesnt tear stuff up like that...believe it or not...our CAT does that crap....lol.....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

OH MY! That is a MESS! You will be finding feathers from now on. Tip was alright for a few years but something gets into her when we are gone, things happen, nothing like THAT! but enough to tick you off cause you know they wouldnt do that if you were home, so she gets crated when we go somewhere and she doesnt go with us.

Anonymous said...

now i did not get this entry. thanks for sahring the wrestling (almost said boxing lol ) I think you had a nice day here. I love the pup playing with family.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh feathers for days... Nick is funny. It was a party to him hey and the best thing was HE didn't do it.
Congrats to Stefan he can really holdem down. He's strong. Enjoyed watching the videos I've never been to a match before.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

OMG....Nick looks like he is playing in snow.  When we visited my sister up in MI, we came home from dinner to her new dog (that they took in cuz she was abused) who had tore up the cushions on her couch.  Another time, she even chewed up the dashboard and seat of the car.  MY sister had duct taped it.  LOL  OMG....she would have been gone if she did that to me but luckily it happened to the 3rd and oldest car they had.  She never got to ride in the 2 newer cars.
Hugs,
Dana