Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ok pics from yesterday

Well, I'm feeling a bit better today ;)  Thanks for the nice comments...i needed that!  SO anyway....here are some pics from our yesterdays celebration.  Like i said...yesterday was no big deal.  Nick and I stayed home all day and I suppose today will be the same. It's so freaking cold out side!  I don't even want to go out.  Stefan emailed me at 10 or so (I was already in bed) and he asked me to wash his wrestling clothes.  If he has thrown them in the washer I would have put them in the dryer but he didn't bother to do that so he didn't get them washed!  Luckily MOM washed a set yesterday!  I didn't tell him that tho lol I just let him think he had to wear stinky clothes to practice today until this morning MWAHHHAAAAHA !!!  By the way, if you didn't see the wrestling videos from the other day scroll DOWN to see them! They are awesome!  He has another meet Thursday so I will record that one too and post it here.  I'm not a huge wrestling fan but I LOVE  high school wrestling!  It's nothing like the pro crap you see on tv thats for sure...hate that fake stuff! lol  My  nephew went to one and he said it's all like acting.  Made out to look vicious! To me that is not a sport at all.  No wonder the ROCk was such a good actor on his movies lol. 
Ok so now that I have nothing else to say I will post the pics.  I never got any of grandma, Alex or Pat tho! :( I can't believe I didn't take some of them! BAD MOMMY!  They were all sitting by me tho and I had control of the camera!  lol  That's prob why! At first Nick didn't want anything to do with the presents!  NOTHING! He ran to his room crying and everything lol.  THEN when he finally figured out HOW to open them he ripped into each one and loved them...then he wanted more when we were done.





FINGER PAINTS!!  He loves to paint!





His sister got him door knob decorations.  He played with those almost the entire night!  They came with stick on dino's! 



His two big presents were the pooh theater.  It reads story's to you while showing pics on the wall.  He loves this! 



AND this!  The Vtech Smile for ages 3-7 he was amazingly good at playing this game. 





Here is the mic that goes with it.  You have to talk to the animals through it.



Here is his dora reader wheel for his theater.  This one was his favorite...it's called "good night boots"



Alex gave Stefan a bag of M&M's...his fav is reeses peanut butter cups but next would be M&M's lol Here he was asking if they were his.




After told him yes this is what he did...lol he's clapping!



Here was grandpas gift...it's a huge vacuum for his basement. He's been remodeling and there is lots of sawdust and stuff...this vacuums it all up :)



And this is the day after...Nick was wearing Stefan's belt. lol 



We got grandma book we made with our apple computer filled with pics of the kids but it didn't get here in time :(  I will take a pic of it when we get it. 

OH  Stefan also got HIS license paid for!  Alex got gift cards and clothes...things she really needed.  Pat got clothes from us.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh it looks like averyspecail day. I love the pics I really do. that is awesome seeing family and the happy faces and feels like im there. I love journals with pictures in them.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  Funny about the wrestling clothes.  These things are always odne for our kids.  I can only hope they appreciate it.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

looks like fun--but where's the pics of you? :)

have a great day--glad you're feeling better!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Those pictures are really good. Helen

Anonymous said...

looks like lots of fun! :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day but where are you?  Us photogs take all the pics and never get any taken of us.  LOL
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks so happy, everyone smiling and having a great time! I enjoyed the pictures very much. :)

Anonymous said...

I see the gift now, but still never seen it in the store. It's pretty neat.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie