Friday, December 28, 2007

Wii ANYONE???

Good_Evening.gif Good Evening image by thunderbird04

Oh my gosh do I have some video to share with you all!  lol  I invited my son's friend Lia over and she brought her Wii along!
 
wii.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

Oh hell is that a workout!  I would not have imagined I would feel like I had just spent 4 hours at the gym after playing this game for 3 hours in a row!  WOW even my BUTT hurts!  Don't ask my how that happened but we were playing tennis so Idk!?  lol  I have not had so much fun in a long time.  We laughed and laughed!  I got so much video I can't share it all but I'm going to share the best of it.  At 2am I told the kids it was time for bed...she got Alex's room and Stefan had to sleep on a different floor next to our room lol.  Well we finally head upstairs about 3am and by 3:30 I think I finally fell of to slumber land.  And when I woke up OH MAN was i sore. lol  I think we need this in our household...seriously! 

ok I'm going to share some pictures first and then I will add the video in another entry.  I have to upload all of them and it may take me a while.  I'm hoping to get them in tonight sometime.  Ok first I have to share our beginning of the day Friday.  We decided to go shopping in Antigo so to pass the time Nick decides he's going to show Stefan what signs he knows...these are just a very few that he knows.   We start out with shoes: 



Then there is mouse:


And then year: He has no idea what a year is yet but he likes the sign. lol 



And here is a better mouse sign...couldn't see the last one good enough:





Here is Lia hooking up the Wii for our entertainment!  And entertaining it was! Nick is signing something to her...she is deaf also...I'm not sure what he was trying to tell her he is turned away from me.






Here is lia talking on her phone while Stefan and I play tennis:



Stefan and lia were trying to play baseball but Nick had other plans!  He was just pestering him beyond belief! lol  Stefan was so patient with him tho.  I have a video of this one...it's cute! 




Finally he just stands on him!  lol  Stefan enjoyed this...Nick...not so much! 



Ok downloading those video now..watch for it soon. 





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun time!

I've heard that it's a good workout...maybe we should get one! :0 lol

Janis

Anonymous said...

oh man I keep heraing about the WII and I wantt o play one that someon else has first. Love those pics thats is too funny. I sent you the graphics you wanted I hope you like them if you need any changes let me know. wow I dlove a wii work out lol

Anonymous said...

We love our Wii.  It's so much fun and yes, you can even get a good workout while playing.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We gotta get a Wii!!   I keep hearing how much fun they are, and I could use a work out.  lol
(Nick is so cute)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!  I enjoyed seeing them.  Thanks for adding me.  Maybe now that I am unemployed, I will have more time to visit.  You have been so faithful to visit me!

Happy New Year!~

Susan (Carrie's Mom, lol)

Anonymous said...

You think the Wii is a workout try those darn dance pads! That is for the PS2 though. Those things will work you OUT! Whew! I love it though, its all fun. The Wii is always a big hit here. When Paul and his family came their youngest son had never played it before, but just like kids are with video games, he picked right up on it and it was a lot of fun because everyone can take turns. Loved the pictures, LOL on Stefan standing on Nick!  

Anonymous said...

I love that Nick signs so cool. I always wanted to learn and do that with Kyan as a baby, but we never got to that. They say babies can learn really fast since they don't talk. Thanks for sharing.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

The game looks like fun. I've heard alot of good things about it. Signing.....hmmm, yeah, it's something I was suppose to learn while I still had my hearing. Some how I kept putting it off, thinking that was the absolute defining point that I would be deaf. As if putting it off would prevent the inevitable. Now 3 years later, still haven't crossed that bridge. I do read lips rather well and since I was late deafened can speak rather eloquently ( I did speech therapy to learn how to control my volume). I think I'm finally at that place that I want to learn to sign. It would definitely make my life a lot easier. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those Wii's are GREAT!!!  My future niece got one for Christmas, and she went BANANAS!!!  She was SOO excited!!!  They got it on video and it is SO cute!  I am going to have to see if I can get a link to it so I can show ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...how precious that Nick signs...I have a cousin who is deaf....he is grown now....he reads lips and signs....I wish I knew sign language I know very little...I have to get his brothers and sister to tell me what he is saying....lol@ Stefan stepping on Nick... I see your moms comment below and she journals as well....I'm going to check out her journal....I love finding new ones to read....I've tried to talk my mom into making one....it's taking alot of talking....not sure if she will ever give it a try...but i know she would love it....cause she loves reading them.

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Last post was Saturday it is Weds. Hope all is well.