Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sick kitty and more

Yes our baby kitty we found in our driveway is sick.  She/He has an upper respiratory something or other.  It is coughing up a storm and it's eyes keep gooing up really bad.  Just plain ol not feeling well at all.  Not as active as it has been the past few days so we are off tot he vet tonight so they can put him on antibiotics. 

Next, I have several people asking for the recipe for the Pizza Stromboli...the bad thing is I don't have it lol.  I put it together at Dinner Helpers and they brought out the dough already premade and fresh.  It was on a cookie sheet and it was flat...i would imagine it's regular pizza dough although it was thicker and I know I smelt a little yeast in there.  I'm going to ask them next time what they use to see if they will tell me.  If they do I will share it.  Then I made an egg/spice mixture and combed that over the dough and then added all the pizza ingredients and rolled it up in a log shape and then put more of that egg/spice mixture on top of the rolls...we  had two.  I will do my best at trying to get this recipe because to tell you the truth I would LOVE to make this all the time.  NOT just the month of dec!  They have different entrees every month so once Dec is done it will be gone :(  Although it is one of their most popular recipes so they may have it again.  If you read my yesterdays entry you know I made Thai food last night.  It was VERY good.  It smelt VERY bad when I made it lol cuz Thai food is not the best smelling food around!  But man, it was good and I did take a picture of it...not much to see but it was good. Of course I don't have the actual recipe for this either because I made it at Dinner Helpers.  This was a small plate to by the way lol.  It was more juicy then it looked because I had enough sauce to eat all that rice no problem. Next time I'm going to add water chestnuts to it...i know it's Thai meets Chinese but I think it would taste good.



Finally got Amanda's (My hugs journal)  card pic on here! I got it a couple days ago and for some reason my camera had several pics that it did not copy to my computer so I had to take another one and it worked!   Thank you Mandy!



Wrestling news:  Stefan is going to wrestle tonight so I hope that he doesn't over do it!   I have to take the cat to the vet tonight so I may not be going to this meet since it is out of town.  It's the only vet apt they had open and the little guy needs to be seen TODAY! 

TV news:  We seen the last Kid Nation show last night and it was pretty good.  They gave away three gold stars each worth 50,000 bucks!  It was a cute show and if they have another one I would watch it.  That is the only show I watched last night. 

Well, time to go and get something done around here... I have lots to do today. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOpe stefan does well and not get hurt. AWWW poor kitty I hope it will be okay.
yes what is dinner helpers?

Anonymous said...

Poor kitten!  Hope he gets better soon.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awww... poor kitty. The Thai looks interesting I don't think I've ever had that before. I love rice. Cute card. Good luck to Stefan. I'm watching Kid Nation this morning the last three episodes.
I hope you can stop by my journal because I'm out caroling in J-Land and I have a song to share.
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/entries/2007/12/13/caroling-through-j-land--/1850
Hope you have a great day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I hope your kitty gets better soon and will soon be well. The Christmas card is very pretty. Thanks for your journal url. Helen

Anonymous said...

what is Dinner Helpers?
I hope the kitty gets better! Your food looks good....my DH loves hot food.
Hugs, lisa jo