Saturday, December 1, 2007

Meme from Chrissie

I got this from Chrissie and it's a lot of fun...try it! 

1. What are your siblings MIDDLE names?
Vincent, John, Ann, Jean, Ann, Ann   Umm ya, my mom is boring lol   My middle name is Jean same as one of my sisters lol

2. Where is your dad right now? 
Living at my sisters and in Manitowoc WI

3. What was the last thing you said?
"Nicholas, it's time for bed"

4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
Not really sure about that one! lol

5. What color is your watch?
Don't have a watch.

6. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
I think of my nephews X wife's brother who had an online affair with a girl from Aussie and was planning on leaving his wife but never did. 

7. When was the last time you squatted to pee?
lol that would have to be on our little road trip this last Sept to see the fall leaves. 

8. Who is the last person you liked?
before my hubby...that would have to be my X b/f

9. Are you close to your mom?
I was...and I miss her alot. 

10. Where does your best friend work?
My online bff works at a nursing home and my real life bff works at Graybar electic

11. What is your least attractive feature?
Oh I would have to say by thighs! lol Hate them!

12. What color are your pants?
Oh I hate this question because honestly I am wearing green pants right now lol and my niece heather will be laughing her butt off right now.  I won't get into why! 

13. Do you have a roommate?
Yup hubby and 2 sons

14. Do you prefer paper or plastic?
What ever I have the least of in my cupboard lol

15. What color is your bedroom flooring?
blue

16. Do you have a chair in your room?
Yes

17. What time of day were you born?
3:39 pm

18. Do you know anyone engaged?
Nope

19. What's your favorite number?
Don't have one really

20. Do you know anyone named Laurie?
 Yes, one of my best friends in school was named Laurie and I still talk to her today :)
 
21. What color is your mom's hair?
my Moms hair was a silver grey, it was beautiful.

22. Do you have a dog? 
Yes, two  Maxamillion (Max) and Cubby

23. Where did you live in 1987? 
Crandon, WI

24. What happened to you in 1993?
I was 25 then and married 7 years and was a stay at home mom taking care of two kids.   So NOT MUCH lol

25. Does your first memory involve your dad?
Ya most of my young memories involved my dad...he was an alcoholic and would come home drunk almost every night and I remember him throwing a table down the stairs once.  He usually isn't a mad drunk but he was mad for some reason taht night.

26. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid? 
lol lots of kenny rogers songs because I heard them a lot as a kid.

27. When was the last time you went swimming?
At Fox Hills resort this last summer.

28. Has your luggage ever got lost?
nope

29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Just tonight.  My sister Cindy called me

30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
NO :(

31. Do you play an instrument?
Nope

32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar?
lol no i guess I didn't

33. Do you like fire?
Bonfires...yes a lot!

34.  Where was your last vacation?
Fox Hills resort

35. Are you allergic to anything?
Ya Amoxicillan

36. When was the last time you cried?
Today when the stupid Aspca comercial was on!  OH that is such a sad comercial! 

37. What kind of shampoo do you use?
NOTHING but "ISO"  It's the best I have ever tried.

38. Have you ever been to a spa?
lol NO

39. Were you popular in school?
Nope...just had a few real good friends and we had more fun the then popular ones! 

40. Did you take science all four years of high school?
Well ya...I took a year off tho lol I quit my Jr year and then when I met hubby he asked me to go to his school and I did.

41. Do you like butterflies?
Yes love them

42. What is the last book you read?
Harry Potter lol

43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
Pepsi but it's a tradition of ours that if were working on the house we have coke with ice in a glass. 

44. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Oh I have to say  hanging out with my friend and the excitement of going on my first date. 

45. Did you ever see the school nurse?
lol  yes all the time.  my friend shelly and I would pretend to be sick at the same time. 

46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Ya when I was little I did and was to my nephew and nieces...we played school all the time

47. What is one thing you've learned about life?
That's its not as easy as you think it will be when your young!

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really...I used to be in school but not anymore.

49. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe but only because I am a stay at home mom and don't have to work lol

50. When was the last time you were in an elevator?
Oh umm  Prob doctors office
 
Copy, paste and play along in your journal. Leave me a comment so I can read yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot of Anns and Jeans up there. My mom was the boring one she gave you a first name and figured that was enough already. Only reason I got one was because they couldn't decide between the names so they used both. Loved the answers and glad you enjoyed playing along.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

You can see my answers at http://journals.aol.com/browney44/debbiesdiary/

Have a great day!