Monday, December 3, 2007

One last entry for today

Got some pics to share so I thought I would make one last entry and I have an update on Max too.  He is out of surgery and doing fine so far.  He's a little whiny I think because he misses us and is wondering why we left him.  He has to stay tonight because I didn't have the tests done that they can tell if they will have probs with anesthesia or not.  So if I would have known that I would have told them to do it.  OH well...he will live.  WE may not but he will lol.  I'm so afraid he's going to hate us when we pick him up tomorrow :( 

Well, anyhow...here are some pictures I took after plowing.  There was a lot of snow over  here!  More then I thought.  I had to fill the bird feeder cuz the birds were angry with me so I took some pics from the balcony while I was out there. 




The picture below was taken from our living room window and if you look about in the center of the picture you can see Grandpa walking and Nick follows about 10 feet behind him.  He's just a little black dot lol.  Just thought this was cute and had to take the camera out! 



Here is a friend of mine below...he's not scared of me at all and sometimes just sits there and waits for me to fill the feeder :)  I think it's some sort of wood pecker...not sure tho.





AND here!!! We weren't home for 30 min and this is what Nick can do to my living room!  I make him pick up before bed and at Nap time but today we skipped his nap cuz we were running about.



And this is what I got in the mail today :)  It was adorable!  Thank you Missie (Chat2Missie)  Nick sure did love looking at it lol.  He still has it.  By the way...did you see who Santa's Helpers are this year!?  If not see Missie's journal. lol





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures of the snow and your birds.
thanks for sharing.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

That bird does look like a woodpecker.  I have them at my feeders too.  I'm glad you like my Christmas card!  I'm glad Nick likes it too! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Wisconsin Snow and farms....makes me a tad homesick! :)

Hope Max isn't too mad at you. I know when I took my kitty in he wanted nothing to do with me for the next few days..boy could he hold a grudge! :) lol

Have a great day/Night.

Janis

Anonymous said...

Sorry you werent able to bring Max back home with you. He will be alright. Lots and lots of snow...really pretty stuff. Makes me cold though! That does look like a woodpecker.

Anonymous said...

I loved Missie's card too!  It's my fave one I've received so far.
Hugs,
Dana