Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nick gets a hair cut

BY ME!!  lol  It's my first attempt at cutting his hair on my own.  I always cut Stefan's hair at least after the first initial cuts at the hair dresser.  I cut it still to this day however I do take him in once in a while to make sure it gets a good all around even cut. Usually be age three I take over to save some money...now a days a hair cut cost 15 bucks even for a little one! 
When I was young I was a "model" for my friend Jan (she was actually my sisters friend who became my friend too) who was in beauty school and she used me to practice on and took me to all her hair testing things and to her big test at the end to see if she could get her license. The only bad thing about that was she cut off TO MUCH hair right before my wedding!  OMG IT was not good but I forgave her lol. I lived!  And it grew back.  She taught me a lot about cutting hair and so now I use it to my advantage ;)   Today I am good friend with my hair dresser and she taught me some new stuff so I'm all set! lol  I cut my hubby's hair too.  The only one I don't cut is my own!  Here are the pics of Nick.

BEFORE: I had to take this...he's actually being HUMANE to the kitten!  He has blue lips cuz of the candy he just got done eating.



AND AFTER: 





The kitten is actually laying by him willingly!  That was a Kodak moment! 




Here he is the next morning starting his mess up project in the living room that happens every single morning. 





He's checking to make sure his train is ready for action!  As you can see...I have containers for everything lol I'm a container girl. If something in my house doesn't have a container to go into It isn't long before it gets one! lol  Any "new" toys Nick gets is usually for a "set" he already has and that saves me money on new containers ;)



One thing that was VERY strange and U will rarely see this in my living room!  Seriously!   Our couch was dogless?!  When does that happen!?  lol It was so shocking to me I had to take a picture.



LOL ok not 5 min after I took this picture I did this entry and looked again...HA  this is what I seen.  There we go....living room is back to normal. lol Wait a minute...I looked at this picture and was wondering, did Max shrink????? He looks awfully small compared to my pom doesn't he!? That just does not look right lmao.  Cubby is 14 lbs and Max is hitting 65! 



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I freaking in it kept saying journals unavailable!!!!!! GRRRRRRR  I sent you an email with questions on yoru graphic

Anonymous said...

You did a good job cutting his hair!  I cut Kevin's and Brandon's all the time.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Good job on the haircut!  The worst part is getting them to sit still at that age.  The "container age" had happened yet when my son was that age.  Everything~all the little pieces just went into the toy box and then he couldn't find anything.  That little kitten is absolutely darling!  Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

My neighbor cuts my brother's hair, and my sister and I RARELY get ours cut.......once in a blue moon....we just go in for trims.......you did a GREAT job!  I've never tried to cut my bro's hair, but I DID shave his head once!!!  LOL!  

Anonymous said...

Hair cut looks good. I have a clippers and do Jimmy's and Logan's and I do cut Faith's hair but occasionally send her in.

Anonymous said...

Wayne cuts his and Austin's hair...always has....

they both get a high and tight....

1 on the sides and 2 on the top :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Okay! I had to go back and catch up on your week. I have been MIA for a week now just getting through the cleaning, cooking, company and all that. The snow and ice are beautiful. The country is the best place to be! The haircut turned out pretty darn good! Enjoyed all the pictures and videos from this past week. Have a good weekend and stay warm...looks very very cold there.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, great job!  Can I be next?  Hee...the fur babies are adorable!

Happy New Year!~

Susan

Anonymous said...

WOW....if you lived down the street here in Ohio, i'd be over with cookies and coffee so you could cut MY hair! You did a GREAT job! I love to see little boys playing with trains....i got one for my son when he was small. Now he is almost 16.
lj

Anonymous said...

His haircut looks sooo cute!  He is adorable!

I've heard alot of good things about Wii...I wouldn't mind getting one eventually...not just for fun but exercise..haha! I've been trying to lose weight since November...it's slow going...i've only lost 13lbs....I see in your sidebar you would like to lose weight too...maybe we can cheer one another on...hehe

Great pics thanks for sharing....

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

haha...i put this comment in the wrong entry about the Wii....you get the picture though...haha  That is what i get for reading several entries and then commenting... =)~

Hugs
Terri