Monday, December 24, 2007

Been a long weekend

If you get another alert on this entry it's because i accidentally deleted my video and had to redo it...Ignore this alert!

Lets see I have been MIA since Friday and usually the weekends are saved for hubby and the kids so If I'm on it's when they are napping or gone someplace.  Lets see...Saturday and Sunday were both snow/rain days so we stayed our butts home and watched a few movies. 

We finally were able to get our hands on a Harry Potter movie and of course it was great!  I thought the big fight was a little less then the other ones but it was still a great movie. 

We also seen The Kingdom  That was a really good movie and a real eye opener!   It's staring Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner which is why I watched it.  I love her in movies!  It is about a group of 4 FBI agents sent to Saudi Arabia to solve a mass murder.  Full of action if that's what your looking for. 

Then we seen Bring it on (the last one) kind of dumb but cute.  We had a few laughs. If your not into the "teen" movies then i wouldn't watch this one. 

Next was Bratz...I thought it was a cute movie. My hubby didn't like it lol Although he watched the whole thing with me and did laugh a few times.  I thought it was cute...again another teen kind of movie.  The main reason I watched it was because it has a deaf boy in it the same age as Stefan. 

On snowy weekends we watch a lot of movies lol.  Although it's not all we do.  Nick has been wanting to get out in this snow and play so I may take him out after his nap.  It's not all that cold out...it's 22.

I have a few cute pics to share with you. And a cute video of Aspen putting up with Jack.  Our Aspen is such a perfect cat...I couldn't have asked for a better cat!  What a sad day when he passes away! We rescued Aspen from a shelter and he was so very sick...he had upper respiratory infections, worms, eye infections, and several other problems.  He was TINY when we got him.   And we nursed him back to health with the help of the vet of course and he's been the best cat ever since! Check out that video at the end of my entry. 

Here are a few pictures of Stefan and Max and Stefan and Lia (his best "girl" friend) She is deaf also and just so beautiful.  She came all the way over from her home town which is a ways away.  They were shopping and came over to see Stefan (her and two of her friends) and she even got Stefan a gift!  It was a really  nice gift and actually was not cheap! This is why Stefan doesn't own many of them! lol  It was a sweat shirt from American Eagle...now we all know those things cost a fortune!  THANKS LIA if your reading!  :)  He's wearing it today actually. 

Here is Stefan and Max...notice Max's tongue! he's panting! His tongue is huge! lol 


Here is Stefan and Lia.  I never noticed how tall she was until that night lol  She is way taller then I am and close to Stefan's height.  Stefan is just shy of 6 foot. She's a basketball player.



Here is Stefan and his new sweatshirt...his hair is a little crazy he just got in from plowing! lol  Max is licking his neck lol  He's mad at him for leaving him in the house while he plowed!  He was whining to go out the entire time Stefan was out there. 




And here is the video, as you can see Jack is making himself at home and is healthy finally!  He was full of worms and had upper respiratory problems too.  We had him on antibiotics and man did that cheer him up.  Mostly i think getting rid of the worms made him feel a lot better. He's still so tiny tho!  He's just now over a lb! 





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your pictures are very good. I loved the video. You're right, Jack is so tiny. His meow sounds like a little squeak LOL. That was funny when he slapped Aspen from behind and took off running. I hope you and all your family will have a very Happy Christmas. Helen

Anonymous said...

aw I ove that big ole tongue. stefan and hat t girl would make a cure couple. how sweet she got him something. that cat i stoo cute. that kitten got it right on the butt and it just turned and played. how adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!
Missie

Anonymous said...

That kitten is adorable. I would take it except when Steph let our kitty out... which you probably don't know we had... We saved it and I think that wee were lied to as it went in heat not long after we got it... And then Steph left it out. We thought for sure it was gone and the girls cried and cried but she came home... So now I think she may be pg... So we will keep one from the litter and give the others away. Then get the cat and baby fixed as we are through with having babies.

Anonymous said...

That is TOO TOO CUTE!!!  Picture the same thing, but with a big old pit and a little terrior!  LOL!  That's what happens at my house!  I'll have to video it...now that I have my new digital camera!!  LOL!