Friday, December 7, 2007

More pictures

My prayers go out to all those who have sick pets in Jland.  I sure hope it all works out! 

Anyway, last night turned out pretty good.  I called my hubby to ask him when he could be home to watch the baby so grandma and I could go to parents night for wrestling.  He says "What do you mean? I am going with u!"  He says I said I didn't want to go I didn't say I wasn't going! lol Well that to me coming from him means that he's NOT going to go lol.  I was happy that he changed his mind and so was Stefan.  Stefan really does adore his father and sometimes I think Cory forgets that and thinks Stefan doesn't like him much. The kids get mad at us all the time...sometimes even say I hate you! BUT that doesn't mean they don't love us.  All you moms know exactly what I'm talking about.  My kids never told me to my face that they hate me but they would tell each other!  And then the other would rat them out.  I never punished them for that because it's a normal behavior and they have the right to be angry. 

ANYWAY, the night went off without a hitch and Nick even seen his friend Diego there.  It's one of the wrestlers little brother  a little younger then Nick.  They got along pretty well.  Nick was VERY good there...not sure if it was because Cory was there too or what!  Usually he's not that good and doesn't listen that well to me. I got a blue flower but Nick accidentally broke it. That's ok...the major part is still there!  He loved it.  Even tho Stefan is out of wrestling for the week because of injury we still stayed and watched the team wrestle.  I think their score was something like 87 to 0  Ya they are a good team. I think they won all but two with a pin...most of those pins took place in the first minute.  There is only one team in the conference that is better then them and that is WISC RAPIDS.  I hope we can beat them this time.  That is the only team they lost to last year.  Rapids took first in state and we took second.  Our goal is to take first this year.  "State in 2008" is their motto this year. Here are a few pics I took last night: Here is Stefan after he had finished helping the team clean up...yup even if theyare injured they are still on light clean up duty.  I think that's great!  And they still have to go to all practices too. Have to be there for the team.



Here is my flower, it used to be a lot longer!  Nick loves it and keeps smelling it.



Here is Nick talking with his friend Diego...what a cute name huh!  He looks for him when we get to the meets now.  It's cute!  Kris, this little boy reminds us a lot of Devlin! 



Here is the family saying their good nights.  Stefan, Nick and Max i just love catching moments like this :) Although I sure do miss my daughter on nights like this.  I wish she still lived at home :( It's almost like she is slowly leaving our lives as we knew it (having her here every single day) It's so sad that we are making new memories and she is not here to be in them!  The only thing I don't miss is the older two fighting all the time! 



Ok as for the snow we were suppose to get..it was snowing when I went there but it slowed down so that is why we decided to stay at the meet.  I still had to go 50mph on the way  home but it wasn't bad.  It was cold  tho again!  Today it's 9 but at least it's not -9 like the other day!

I'm hoping today will not be to hectic...I do have to find some receipts from hubby's last trip and I have not clue where they are!  If I don't find them he has to pay the bill out of our pocket!  I sure hope I can find them soon! I hate having that responsibility!  I have no clue if I moved them or HE put them someplace...of course no matter who lost them I have to find them.  GRRR  Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at the Wrestling thingie...looks like the flower was still okay. ;) Great pictures, every one of them. Hope you find those reciepts...I know how that is...I have had to go through plenty of stuff to go back and find something Ian wanted.

Anonymous said...

great pics.  I love the one with them hugging :) so sweet.
Hope you find the receipts..
stay warm.  It was in the 40's here and I was freezing yesterday.  Today it is going to hit the 60's.
take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

aww i love your family but that dog I love it . thanks for letting me in.

Anonymous said...

The last picture of all three is priceless!!  Enjoy your Friday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Even though I have one child and she hasn't lived with us for 4 yrs., I still miss her. My problem is she lives 800 miles away.
Hugs,
Dana