Sunday, December 2, 2007

What did last night's snow fall bring?

Well, judging from these pictures I would say about 4-5 inches.  Never got a for sure yet from the weather man because well...the kids are watching sponge bob and I have not been to weather.com yet! lol  It's beautiful out there with all this white fresh snow. 





The little guy in the pic below is enjoying some breakfast milk and watching a little sponge bob. 



And Jack here...well he just won't stop talking to us and he also may have found a new home. :)  My other sister (got two calls from two of my sisters) called last night to tell me her neighbor in her apt just lost her cat and she may want my little Jack.  I was thrilled to hear this because she is such a sweet lady and I know he would be loved dearly.  Her cat was spoiled. Jack is such a love and loves to cuddle so he will love this lady. AND no kids to pick him up by the head! 



Oh gosh...then we have max.  He's curled up in a fetal position below because he was tortured beyond his belief last night and again this morning!  We forced him to go OUTside to potty IN the SNOW!!!!!!!  OH man if only I would have had a video of this!  I think we may have won funniest home videos!  It took Stefan AND I to get the dog out the door last night lol  He fought us, but we won...eventually.  The house was full of snow by the door because he was out and then  he was in and then he was out and then he was in.  And we were laughing so hard that we were not strong enough yet to force him out fully! Can you tell this was the first time Max has seen snow!? One good thing, we don't have to wait long for him to do his business and get back in the house! lol




41994-1.jpg I Know Who Killed Me image by katapult_2007

OK now on to a movie review!   We watched "I know who killed me" last night. I have to say...I don't really know what to think of this movie.  It was about a serial killer who would torture girls by cutting off one hand and one foot!  AND they showed it!  Cory hates these types of movies because he says it will give crazy people ideas!   He gave them  a pill to make them stay awake while he cut their body parts off!  It was a horror  mystery because something happens that you don't expect to happen.  I guess I would have to rate it a 2 out of 5...would have gotten more if they wouldn't have SHOWN that!  ICK!  The story line was actually pretty interesting.  The actress was Lindsey Lohan, she did a good job.

I wasn't dizzy when I woke up this morning at all but I still don't feel 100%...kind of almost feels like the third day after a big stomach flu! Just tired out and yucky. But I'm not 7 lbs lighter!!  lol  Have a good day everyone! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have taken a video of Max.  The thought is so funny!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

The picture of the kitten is adorable.  Max is adorable also!  Enjoy your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the snow!  We don't see that very often in the south.  My babies hate to get their feet wet going outside, they would be lost in 4 inches of snow!!
I will not be watching that movie!!  I agree it gives people ideas.  We kept my grandson last night so we watched a milder movie, Over The Hedge.
Have a great Sunday
debbie

Anonymous said...

That little kitten is so cute.  Hope he finds a good home.   Too bad dogs can't use a litter pan.  That would save them from those cold treks outside to potty during the winter months. I'm glad I just have an indoor cat.   Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

If we had 4 or 5 inches of snow down here, it would close the town up for a week.  It looks very pretty, though.    Those are some cute animals, too.    Glad you are feeling better :)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I bet Max had some cold tootsies! LOL! The first time Tip ever saw snow she walked gingerly at first, then before long she was bounding in it, eating it, loved the snow. Not that we get much here...and it is few and far between each year if we even get any. The kitten is cute, sounds like his soon to be new owner and him are going to be best buds. Sometimes things just work out like that, happy endings are great.