Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sooting killing six

Well today is a sad day for MANY parents, grandparents, family, friends and acquaintances.  The funeral's began yesterday  and will go on all day today for the young victims of Crandon Wi.  I know the shootings made CNN so most of you prob heard of this horrific shooting already... 3/4's of these victims were related to us in some way.  The girlfriend of the shooter was a cousin of my FIL.   Very sad day last Sunday and this whole week. I will not be going to the funeral's because my husband is gone this week, or we would have went. My husband grew up in the small town and I grew up about 20 min away from there.  We do have another funeral this Sat for my husbands uncle who was pretty close to us. We will be attending that one.  Another sad weekend.  Other then that...another boring day today.  Had to run my son TO school and pick him up AFTER school.  And then stop by the store and pick up some bagels and cream cheese.  Tonight is Greys so I will be taping and watching that.  Well, I may not watch it but I will tape it.  Another show to watch when hubby comes home lol  There are none on that we watch on Friday.  Hope this finds you all well.  I sure hope Missies feeling better, have not seen her yet today.  And hope that Linda's storm is over quickly.  Have a good one! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was an awful event.  Wouldn't it be nice if they'd put a little neighborhood park there on that corner?  A place where people could come and remember.  There's so much violence in our world.  When will it ever stop? At 11:45am Pacific Daylight Time, all is calm...just a little rain. Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

I live in the Midwest too.  Grey's tonight for sure.  I'll be watching.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I had no idea about that. I guess I've been in a hole lately. So sorry. Prayers to all those families.
I DVRed Grey's and promised my daughter I would watch it tomorrow. Since I have this DVR I record a lot of shows to watch later. Half the time I do it because there is nothing on tv when I sit down so it works for me.
Take care, Chrissie