Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A movie of our pup




Ok here is a video of our puppy Max and a pup Alex had brought over for a little bit. They are the same age 5 mo and they loved each other~!   Normally we don't allow this kind of rough housing in the house with the dogs but they were having so much fun! 

Today was so boring!  I sat here at home all day and then at 3 I went to pick Stefan up from school and that was about it. We came home ate dinner and cleaned a bit and then I got on the computer.  That was our day!  I am taping all our shows so I can watch them this weekend with Cory.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this video.  The pups are sure happy.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/

Anonymous said...

I think some boring days now & then are ok.  A time to just sit in a chair  or lounge on the couch with a magazine is a good thing.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Looks like those pups really were having a lot of fun! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wow that was some playing now.
Take care, Chrissie