Thursday, August 21, 2008

I think were settled back in now. Video

Here is a cute video...when cory leaves for work he says "nic, I'm going to work now" and he comes running and the first time I seen that I told Cory it looks like hes running full speed and leaping off the steps!  I had to get a video of that.  All is well here and everyone is doing good.  Stefan leaves for school this Sunday :(  I will miss him but I have to say our food bill is going to go WAY down lol.  He will eat a 1/2 loaf of my baked bread in one sitting.  He leaves early becasue he has football practice the week before school actually starts.  And he want's to stay the first weekend there so he and the quarterback can practice.  It's cool he knows most of the kids who go there.  He also met a girl at the deaf picnic who is going to be going there too.  He said she was really pretty and plans to get to know her lol.  Good thing he's single.  We were in town yesterday at my neices house and his Xgirlfriend came to see him and say good bye. 
OK well, were getting company today so I have to get some cleaning done.  It was clean yesterday but today it's distroyed!

Here is the video :-) 




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stefan will have a great time in school having people he knows already there. They grow up so fast don't they. Nic just flies across the room doesn't he? Wow.(Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Awww... that's so sweet how can he leave after that. Nic is so precious he's like Kyan such a boy.. I love it! Oh I'm sad for you all that Stefan is going, but so happy for him that he is getting a chance to try this out. I think he will make some awesome friends at school and who knows he may meet his future wife. I hope you pack him a loaf of bread to take with him. He's gonna miss you guys so much. Lauren likes being "on her own" up there, but she sure had a huge smile on her face when we popped up there to surprise her. Plus she calls me all the time so I think thats her way of saying she misses her family. This is the first time she's been away from any of us. Like I told her once school starts and her new job goes into swing, she won't have time to miss anyone and the same will go for Stefan once he gets busy time goes fast. I'm so glad that you have the chickens and all those grandparents around for Nic so he's not lonely.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

How fun! :)  Thanks for sharing the video. :)  

Glad Stefan is excited for school..will make it so much easier of a transition for him. It's also great that he knows people already--and a pretty girl helps too!: )

God Bless
Janis

Anonymous said...

That is a cute video and it is good to see Nick flying across the room like that. I hope Stefan will enjoy his new school especially with people already there he knows. Helen

Anonymous said...

What a cute video, and it is so wonderful to see that little boy up and running around again....praise God!!!

I think this is going to be the first day of the rest of Stefan's life kind of experience.....I think this will change his life in wonderful ways you all could never even imagine. I know you will be sad though....oh boy, do I ever! If ya ever need to cry a little because you miss him...you know where to find me.

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

That is SO CUTE!!!!!!!  Glad he's feeling so much better!!!  Happy for Stephan too, I know things will go well for him, there!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA... Thats so cute!!

Dang I didnt know you updated your blog I tried adding you to my RSS READER but it wont let me know when you update because your blog is private so I had to turn alerts back on for you no wonder I havent seen you update in forever haha sorry!

All is good again

~ Christopher ~

http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/  

Anonymous said...

OMG, the first thought in my head was "a herd of elephants coming thru!". LOL
What an ADORABLE video!!! nic is a dollbaby....you know what i have always wanted and i see it in your video? A fridge with two doors and an ice maker in the door. Do you like it? I love it and want one!! XOOX

Anonymous said...

LOLLLL that video is just too cute! I dont know how I missed this entry, but here I am now :) Kelly