Monday, August 11, 2008

MRI Results

Well, it took a while but we finally got our results.  We were suppose to know by 1pm but didn't know anything until 3.  And the nurse we had last was aweful.  She didn't even come empty his urine bowl the whole day...it was filled and there was no more room for him to go anymore!  Cory finally went out to talk to the head nurse and SHE came in to take care of it.  Anyway, the news is ALL good :)  There must have been a glitch in the film  or a shadow of his bone because the MRI showed NOTHING there :)  I was SO thrilled!~  We are now home after waiting two hours or more to be released by OUR awful nurse.  Nic had to have the IV in his arm for an extra hour and 45 min after he needed it.  The drip was actually suppose to come out at 1 so he could walk without dragging the machine around and the iv was suppose to be removed at 3 but nothing came out until 10 min before we had to leave!  I was not happy!  This nurse was young and didn't seem to care much at all.  Glad were home!  Well, I'm going to get to bed early because I really missed my bed!  A LOT!  I am so sick of sleeping on hard recliners!  I will post all the pictures and one video that we were able to take.  Our camera phone didn't do so well but we do have a couple that we can post.  Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts!  I appreiciate it more then you know!  See ya tomorrow! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad. Do they have any ideas on what caused his pain.

Keep me posted and we need to talk. I miss you.

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

Praise God for answered prayers Carrie........I can only imagine your relief. I hope you are all snug in your beds and resting.....I look forward to hearing bright and happy things about our boy!

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

YAY!  Praise God! :)  SO glad to hear such happy news!

PTL
Janis

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear you are all home and that you got good news!! thanking the Lord for answered prayers

betty

Anonymous said...

Prayers were answered. Thank the Good Lord he is ok. Now all of you need to rest and recoup. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Yippy I'm so happy Carrie go home all of you and rest now.
Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

So happy everything turned out OK!  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Carrie!  I'm so glad prayers were answered.  
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Woohoo that's great news :o)  Big hugs all round xx

Jenny